Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 12:08 PM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: White Egg Contest Security Code problem

They fixed it there is an update on the front page article here, the Ganz programmers said they fixed it at 1255
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #42
I, Are Thankfull!
Webkinz :)

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Is anyone finding the white eggs??? I'm not.
april1013 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #43
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Well I spoke too soon, it is "Expired" again.....
Oh do they need to do something
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #44
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

OK so I tried to do the peek-a-newz for the white chocolate egg. I haven't done it today yet and the message came up, the contest has expired. I didn't even get to put in my webkinz world information.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #45
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yes, saying that it is expired again for me, too.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #46

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

oh nooooooooo i only needed one more for my last account. oh well, maybe they fix the dice issues?
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 12:26 PM   #47

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

Well I was able to get four of my accounts done. But now have gone back and it is still not working at all. Still expired. I cleared my cache three times. So frustrating. Especially since the first four took so long. I swear I looked at every page 3 times just to find 5, hard to spot eggs. I hope they clear this up soon.
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #48

lmcolver is a jewel in the roughlmcolver is a jewel in the rough

I searched and searched for about an hour and only found 2 eggs
lmcolver is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 12:32 PM   #49

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

wow! A hour for only 2 eggs? I thought a hour for 4 accounts was too long. You win! Good luck!
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #50

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

still not working. do we also get prizes for those white eggs?
yeah i gave my pets a chocolate egg (three accounts) on two accounts i got a flower thingy and on the other account i got a beautiful dress how nice, hope to get from each prize min. one lol
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed