Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
Mssophia
Webkinz :)

mssophia will become famous soon enough

Default White Egg Contest Security Code problem

Hi All,
Just tried to claim my white chocolate egg after finding it 5 times in WN. 4 tires of putting in the security code, checking each character, I'm being told that the code is wrong. I had this problem with my WN account at other times. I tried calling WK, no answer, no voice message, no busy signal, just no answer.

Anyone else having this problem?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
Gift Guru

llamamama has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: White Egg Contest Security Code problem

I can't even find the eggs. I have clicked through all the pages twice. Very annoying.

I had the problem you are having with past webkinz news finds.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #3
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm having a problem with just logging in! it won't take me to the play page. it's driving me nuts. it just keeps going back to the log your ww account in, each time. i hope they fix this soon. it is also sooo slow going from page to page.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #4
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

My problem is that when i click the yellow play lozenge it doesn't let me play. The screen turns blue (ever so slowly), then it goes back to the play screen (ever so slowly) and everything freezes.
wendypie is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #5
moochiepups

moochiepups will become famous soon enough

I can't even log in to look for the eggs. I keep getting the message "too many log in attempts" even though I"ve not not played, have cleared cache and rebooted. I wasn't able to get the moolah mountain or dice most days because of the same problem.
moochiepups is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have this problem if I use Firefox
If you sign back in with Internet Explorer it will bring the page back up and let you put the security code in.
Not sure which Browser you are using but this has been my experience with the Mountain/Shuffles Peek-A-Newz
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 10:41 AM   #7
zct2002

blah4768 is a jewel in the roughblah4768 is a jewel in the rough

Well I found, count them, ONE egg! And the site is running soooooo SLOW!! How many years has webkinz been doing these events anyway? And when will they get it right?!?

I thought these events were supposed to be FUN!!??!!
Seems like a bucket of stress to me
blah4768 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 10:43 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
i'm having a problem with just logging in! it won't take me to the play page. it's driving me nuts. it just keeps going back to the log your ww account in, each time. i hope they fix this soon. it is also sooo slow going from page to page.
That is a glitch but you will still be able to find them. If you sign in and it takes you somewhere and says like our apologies you can go to another page and keep clicking and you will find them.
This happens on Internet Explorer for me, but I did all 10 accounts Every day during the Shuffles/Mountain event.
I used Firefox for one and Internet explorer for the other so I could do 2 at a time. It worked on IE except that apologies page, but he still shows up on that page too, most of the time at the bottom. And also FF wouldn't accept the security code, so I would play with one on FF and when I was done, sign into another. When done with IE one I would sign into the one that I did on FF, enter the Security code, it says congrats, the sign into the next one.

It really doesn't take that long if you know where to look. I find the Contest page and Kinzapedia page and Home page you find them more often then the other ones. So I go back and forth between those 3. I can do all 10 accounts in under 30 mins
Old 04-18-2011, 10:43 AM   #9
Mssophia

mssophia will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I have this problem if I use Firefox
If you sign back in with Internet Explorer it will bring the page back up and let you put the security code in.
Not sure which Browser you are using but this has been my experience with the Mountain/Shuffles Peek-A-Newz
Dawnscott you rock! I signed in using IE instead of Firefox and it accepted the security code.

Thank You!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by blah4768
Well I found, count them, ONE egg! And the site is running soooooo SLOW!! How many years has webkinz been doing these events anyway? And when will they get it right?!?

I thought these events were supposed to be FUN!!??!!
Seems like a bucket of stress to me
It is not necessarily their site being slow.
We have 2 laptops. We did it on both computers and our slower laptop can find them rather quick but the new laptop can find 2 in the same time as 1. It really depends on the computer and your internet.
But then again they did have server issues yesterday and it was down for a while. So they may be fixing something at this very moment which would hinder it, but shouldn't be too long.
Closed