Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 06:39 AM   #21
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Re: White Chocolate Eggs

The white chocolate egg event is still not working for me on 4-19 and 4-20! When I try to log in I am getting the message:

"We are sorry. Too many log in attempts."

I have tried Internet Explorer 8, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera, clearing my history, cookies, closing the windows, restarting my computer, etc. Sure wish Webkinz News Techs would fix this today!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 11:56 AM   #22
Webkinz :)
minnottes has disabled reputation

I am sorry you did not get your egg. This whole event is really turning out to be one big disappointment. Hopefully customer service changes their mind and gives you a new one. I would also like to add that I think every egg from Webkinz Newz should give you a prize since you had to actually work for it. Two out of three of my white chocolate eggs have been duds.
minnottes is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #23
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

ok i got all my eggs today now i can't seem to find the dice. i stayed away from them during the egg hunt and now there are none. i am logged in to my news account, should i log out then try or what. i know someone said there's a trick to it all. HELP!!!
well i got all my dice now. i logged out and then tried and they started poppin up.

Last edited by momluvswebkinz2; 04-20-2011 at 12:16 PM..
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #24
lisam is on a distinguished road

I did the peek-a-news, got my white eggs and logged into my accounts. The screen comes up that I won the egg, then disappears before I can x it out and no egg. Between all of us, we have 8 accounts. That is 24 eggs a day (except for yesterday). No bunny ears or waterfall. This celebration is horrible.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #25

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

I'm having trouble too. I've only found one white egg after about 45 minutes of searching. The pages on the newz site are very slow to load. Why is every celebration/festival an exercise in frustration? And better question, why do I keep trying? lol
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #26
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

It was very slow for me today, too. I'm guessing with the hat coming as well, things are just slower. I usually get all 5 of my egg findings in one sitting but today it took two because I was getting annoyed with it... I finally did get it.
hippolady is offline Female
Closed

Tags
where are the eggs?