Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #11
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: White Chocolate Eggs

View Post Originally Posted by Wuzzle
I just tried every account to log in and it said too many log in attempts....we all got the eggs yesterday is that why?
Hi Wuzzle,
The new day starts at 11 am KT for the peek a news event. It should work for the new day after that time. I will go try it now. It could also mean that there are too many people trying to log in at the same time. Does anyone know what the error message means?

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 11:39 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Grandmai
It happen to me yesterday and I just talked to Ganz and they said it is fixed and they will not replace the egg. Sorry we both got skunked.
Carolyn
that isnt right! they should replace the egg!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 03:26 PM   #13
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
that isnt right! they should replace the egg!
No it isn't right especially when I play again and get all my eggs and when I try and put the security code in I get logged out. So now two days and two eggs and I have nothing. Called Ganz again and the same thing, they know and are trying to fix it but sorry can't replace the eggs.
Carolyn
Old 04-19-2011, 03:27 PM   #14

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok I just finished finding all 5 eggs for the second time...

guess what...it says like Invalid Code

and then it gets a white error screen thing...

this stinks!
Old 04-19-2011, 03:27 PM   #15

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
ok I just finished finding all 5 eggs for the second time...

guess what...it says like Invalid Code

and then it gets a white error screen thing...

this stinks!
that happened to me yesterday! today i can't even log into peek-a-newz, it says too many login attempts
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

SammyS is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my white chocolate egg today, but when I fed it to my Webkinz, I got nothing!
SammyS is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 03:41 PM   #17
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

When you typed in the security code, did you make sure it said it was right? It took me seven tries until the code worked! And the egg did go in my dock. Are you making sure to click "Get items from storage"? Sorry, probably the same info others have given you.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #18

View Post Originally Posted by Grandmai
No it isn't right especially when I play again and get all my eggs and when I try and put the security code in I get logged out. So now two days and two eggs and I have nothing. Called Ganz again and the same thing, they know and are trying to fix it but sorry can't replace the eggs.
Carolyn
I think they Can replace the eggs...they have on other things...I think it is a choice not to.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #19
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

The white chocolate egg event is still not working for me. When I try to login I get the message:

"We are sorry. Too many login attempts."

I have tried Internet Explorer 8 and Mozilla Firefox, clearing cache, closing the windows, etc.

This event is not working so I will just let it go. If Ganz fixes the problem, then I will try again. They may be generating some extra sales of the eggs since the peak-a-newz is not working.

Good luck to everyone. Congrats to those who have been able to get it to work.

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 04:07 AM   #20

qbd13 is a jewel in the roughqbd13 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: White Chocolate Eggs - Spree Dice

SSDD -- Another day in GANZVILLE... The White Egg and the Spree Dice are STILL NOT WORKING! Called Ganz "Customer Support" yesterday. went thru 3 people. Went thru the "clear your cache, turn computer off-on, don't use a shortcut to get to the site, tried FireFox and MS-IE... all of the things that they "blow you off with". 2nd person, says they have lots of people "monitoring the sites - playing their games + contests--they aren't having any problems". wants to do a "tracert" and guess what - they got the same "Sorry, too many logins"... then says it will take up to 2 days to resolve issue -- spree dice is over 20th - hello! not anything they can do ... but still can play peek-a-news for the white eggs after the problem is fixed... 3rd person, finally got acknowledgement that yes, lots of times they have problems with these contests!!! DUH! this is maddening! but they understand our FRUSTRATION... GANZ - the players (YOUR CUSTOMERS) are going to revolt - (as in Lybia) - and find someplace else to spend their $$$ and play online games!!! WAKE-UP!
qbd13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
where are the eggs?