Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 06:56 AM   #1
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Default Where's Wacky?

According to the ads Wacky is supposed to be flying today 8-28 on WKN, but in doing peek-a-news for the past hour I have not seen one Wacky.

Has anyone seen him today?
4000kitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2011, 06:57 AM   #2
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

Default Re: Where's Wacky?

I haven't and I have been checking for over an hour. I'm giving up until later today.
5guin is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 07:08 AM   #3
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

I have done 6 accounts of Peek A Newz and have not seen one floaty. Thanks for posting. Thought it was just me. Have cleared my cache etc. Still nothing.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:18 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I didn't see him either... maybe he stayed home to wait out the Hurricane!
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

, no wacky for me either. I hung out on wkn for 2 hours last night waiting fo rthe little yellow guy. Ran out of things to do and went to bed. Checked briefly thins morn., but yet again. Where IS wacky. I still have yet to receive a lamp or tree and was soo hoping Ganz was waiting till the last day to give out more of the rarer items.
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #6
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Anyone seen Wacky floating around today yet?
Old 08-28-2011, 01:46 PM   #7
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

No Wacky, I just checked WKN again. I think you are right about Hurricane Irene.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 01:56 PM   #8

katboumom will become famous soon enough

I've looking for a total of about four hours off and on throughout the day doing peek-a-newz, etc. and absolutely nothing on the floating wacky. I am starting to wondering if anyone turned it back on, after it was off yesterday. It is a real bummer since it is the last day!
katboumom is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 02:06 PM   #9
♒ web ♒

shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!

nope i havent't
shrimpydoo15 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I haven't seen Wacky flying on WKN either. i hope to get him one more day. Maybe they went ahead and ended it early.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Closed