Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #21
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Wheel of yum not working

Happened to me too! I tried on all 3 accounts and it won't work, and I still don't have the Monkey and Monkey poster!
animalover48 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #22
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

It worked for me on all three of the accounts in my family. I've got one on server #4 and two on server #16.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 04:00 PM   #23
Lil Kinz
Superscotty is an unknown quantity at this point

i think i had the same problem, its working though.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #24
Call me cody
Webkinz :)
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

it keeps on happening to me
FIA how can you tell what server your on
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 05-10-2010, 01:11 PM   #25
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by wwf316
it keeps on happening to me
FIA how can you tell what server your on
If you're on Firefox or Google Chrome, just look at the bottom of your screen.

Wait for the system to start loading a page and look for "WAPI". The account shown below is on server #3.

Click the image to open in full size.

If you're on Internet Explorer, it's more complicated.

View Post Originally Posted by MNBert
To find your server # on IE, it is long and tedious though.

I will try to walk through the steps.

Open the Tools
Click Internet Options
Under the General Tab click Settings in the browsing history.
A Temporary Internet Files window will open
Click View Files

This opens up every file that has been recently used on IE
Either scroll through the long list looking for the wapi#.webkinz.com or to cut down on the scrolling do this right after you have logged into WW it should then be somewhere near the top of the list.

It is best to do this right after you log into WW. I use IE8 and through this process found I am on server 9.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 10:39 PM   #26
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I am on server 10 and it doesn't work for me, my sis is on server 17 and it works fine for her (for the most part.)
Old 05-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #27
pattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to behold

Mine hasn't worked for the last few days. On the "Spins left" screen it says LEF 50, but it won't spin. I have to log out because it won't X out, either. My Quizzy's Blast won't work, either.
pattypie33 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #28
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I am on server 5 and mine has not been working either.
I have also had trouble the past two days with my quick draws and Deluxe extra daily Employment office job as well. All not working.
alleine is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #29
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

I have not been able to spin the Wheel of Yum at all since May 3.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #30
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

i aven't been able to spin since this thread started
wwf316 is offline Male
Closed