Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
NtvClone1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Wheel of Yum not loading

Each time I try to load Wheel Of Yum, I see a multi-color circle, but then nothing else. I have to log out and log back in to do anything else.
Same will Quizzie's Blast. Starts to load, then freezes. I have to log out and log back in to do anything else.
I have newest Flash, JAVA, and IE8. I backed down to previous versions of IE7 and IE6, I tried earlier versions of Flash player, different versions of JAVA. Nothing has helped so far.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
NtvClone1 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Wheel of Yum not loading

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?
Aikou is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
NtvClone1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I cleared cache, cookies, history, etc. I even un-installed IE8 and went back to IE7. I also tried different Mozilla versions. (Netscape 7.1, Thunderbird, FireFox, & SeaMonkey). I am not sure what else to try. I cleared everything I could.
Please let me know if you have any other ideas.
NtvClone1 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #4
Sammy‚ô•

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

Did you try turning off your computer and back on? Sometimes that's all it needs...

And welcome to !
Twee Fluffy is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 03:59 PM   #5

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

I've been having this issue for a few weeks, however my problem extends to the employment office as well, I haven't been able to do any jobs for a couple of weeks. The only suggestion they have is to try a different browser. Some people have had success with it, others not so much. It looks like you fall into the latter category. I've been waiting it out, hopefully GANZ will get it fixed. Just know you are not alone. Good Luck.
jdvk is offline Female
Closed