Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Wheel of the Month doesn't load

The ads don't load, so the loading cannot be completed. Ganz, in their ultimate greed, managed to blow up even that.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 08:18 AM   #2
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default Re: Wheel of the Month doesn't load

Sorry, but I was able to spin mine just fine
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 10:04 AM   #3

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

We have a total of 7 accounts. 3 won't load the ads to allow playing the Wheel of the Month, but the other 4 worked just fine (using the same computer, so the problem isn't with our computer). Not only does it not load, but you it locks up and you have to log out completely.
I agree with you about the "ultimate greed" - Ganz really needs to fix the system's infrastructure (servers) and all of the glitches that have gone on for months and months (the "please wait", lock-ups, etc.), instead of adding most of the cool items to the eStore instead of WW, while at the same time taking away things like the Deluxe Family Membership.
I have always paid for the Deluxe, so that my children could enjoy the extras, but with 6 of them to buy for, I won't pay $144 a year for them to have access to it, which is what it would cost if I opted for the $2/month "bargain". I also won't be purchasing items from the eStore unless it is for a special occasion, like their birthday, and only if it is something they really, really want to have.

Shame on you Ganz.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
The ads don't load, so the loading cannot be completed. Ganz, in their ultimate greed, managed to blow up even that.
Me too
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 06-26-2010, 10:14 AM   #5
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I totally agree n2911nlv.

It completely disgusts me even more when I find out other people are able to do things just fine on their accounts and mine always suffer from what ever the current problem is. I am totally convinced that the server I am on tends to be neglected (server 10). It's as if they don't even bother to fix things on certain servers while others go along just fine. I pay for access to webkinz just like everybody else, I deserve the same service and same experience. Yet I am always left feeling like a second class citizen to everyone who has minor or no account issues. It's simply not ok to treat people the way that Ganz does. I have vowed to not buy anything made by Ganz until my account functions on a decent level again, even if that means having my whole account shut down when it expires. I will not give them another cent of my money and continue to be treated so poorly.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:32 AM   #6
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

My Wheel of the Month loaded just fine, but I am having the same thing happen, (freezing up with "please wait"), with my Webkinz mail, Kinz Post and Jumbleberry Fields. I haven't been able to do them for about a month. This is disgusting!
kathynew is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #7
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I was able to spin all of our accounts. The ads didn't load, but I was still able to spin just fine. Now the please wait with Kinz Post is getting very frustrating!!!! I wish they would fix that. CJ
Old 06-26-2010, 11:00 AM   #8
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

It's not loading for me either, i really hope Ganz changes their minds about adding the 3-D hamsters to webkinz world. That means even more glitches!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 05:37 PM   #9
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

if i play a game in the arcade, then go to the wheel i can spin it! yay

Last edited by jagular; 06-26-2010 at 06:36 PM..
jagular is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #10
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Mine is working fine on all seven accounts.

Sorry yours is not working.

I think the lag has to do more with Hamsters than greed. JMO
rockermom is offline Female
Closed