Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default What's wrong with the pet of the month ribbon?

What's going on with the pet of the month ribbon? Last night it floated across the screen, and I was able to click on it. Today, it shoots straight down toward the bottom of the window and I can't click it. Anybody else having this problem?
alexandi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #2
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: What's wrong with the pet of the month ribbon?

Yes, but that's what was happening with my jumbleberries as well the other week.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 08-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Yes, the ribbon is very hard to catch this time around. I click and click, trying to get a little ahead of it, but still, I miss it most of the time. On a normal month, I usually am able to catch it every time unless I'm in the middle of a class or a job when it comes, or if I don't see it in time.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 08-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #4

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Why don't they make it easier on these click to wins? Couldn't they just make it bounce around on the screen and not float off the screen? When the fall festival comes and the winter thing where the snowflakes float by, they aren't very frequent and sometimes you miss them. I think it would be better to just have it float across and bounce around the screen, the way it does on the Webkinz newz. At least this way you wouldn't miss it, and people wouldn't become frustrated with the infrequency of the stuff floating by, and they'd catch it no matter what. Just a thought. I think it would be a major improvement.
alexandi is offline Female
Old 08-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

This usually gets you moving around, yes annoying but a challenge don't expect everything free to come to you easily

Kennedy
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2011, 10:58 PM   #6
Hermione3345 is an unknown quantity at this point

The wired part is I got 10 of thouse in one day. one cane then one muinite later another one came. then it was like that 10 times.
Hermione3345 is offline Female
Closed