Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 02:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

~SelenaKitty7~ will become famous soon enough

Red face ??? What Happened ???

I am questioned about this because I was in the Clubhouse Trading Room and I clicked on the table, then a box came up and said something like: The Clubhouse isn't open to visitors. Then I tried again, then the box I am showing came up. WHAT HAPPENED???

, please help me! Also, if this happened to you on this day March 10, 2012 inebkinz world, PLEASE REPLY!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgZebra11.jpg (30.1 KB, 31 views)
~SelenaKitty7~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2012, 02:56 AM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ??? What Happened ???

It happens every now and then, often around the start of a new hour.

You need to wait a while & try again. (10 mins or so)

Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

If it was at 2:00 am kinztime, it does that every day. It's some kind of leftover from when it went down every night for maintenance at that time. It's usually back up in 10 or 15 minutes.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #4

~SelenaKitty7~ will become famous soon enough

Thank you!!!!
~SelenaKitty7~ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cats are fluffy, cats cats cats!, glitch reports, i ♥ green, mew i'm a kitty :3