Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Weight classes

I didn't know whether to make this minor or major. To me it's major, because I really want to get a diploma, but it doesn't really prevent play in other areas, so that would probably make it minor or trivial. This was an issue that was brought up about a month ago, and that thread is now closed, but I wondered if anyone had passed the weight class at level 10 since then. I think that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to know that with faster computers, it really is impossible to pass that at the higher levels. I have all my other classes completed, and I have not been able to pass the strength class a single time in a month and a half of trying. I had no trouble getting the higher levels of other classes completed, even though there would be some successes and some failures, but you could get better at them with practice. With the strength class, my computer is never going to be slow enough to pass a single class. That day that Webkinz was running really slow and people were complaining, I think I got it down to two reps remaining, but still wasn't quite able to pass. Usually, I'm lucky if I can get five reps done before time runs on out on the slowest computer I have available to me. If I open a lot of windows to try to slow it down, it gets jumpy and unpredictable, so that doesn't help.
Possible ways that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] might consider solving this problem:
1. Make the final class easier, maybe back down to the level 6 setting so that once we can't tutor anymore, it will still be possible to get the diploma.
2. Make the final weight classes something different so that it can still have a higher level of difficulty without making it impossible.
3. Allow a different tutoring opportunity where you would pay more to tutor at that level. Maybe they could charge a thousand dollars per tutor session. That way, it would still take a lot to succeed since you would have to earn enough kinzcash to be able to afford to do it, and it would still take at least fifty days for your first student to get through, but it would be possible to actually graduate from Kinzville academy.
Any other suggestions/ideas? And any way to make sure that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] knows that this is a problem, and that we would appreciate some help from them on this issue?
jellytab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2010, 12:32 PM   #2

Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!
Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: Weight classes

I agree that it would be nice if they would upgrade the academy to be workable. What I figured out works for me (and this is after much experimentation) is to open 5 or 6 internet videos simultaneously. I also have found that some things just make it jumpy and unpredictable, but if you keep trying, you may be able to find something that works. I've ended up going to CBC documentaries, and running anywhere from 4 to 7 of them, which does work for me without going terribly jumpy. (I think this is only available in Canada, though, as I couldn't go there when we were visiting in the States.) I've also managed to do it with opening a bunch of news videos, but they tend to only last a few minutes, and some of them may end before you're done. Keep experimenting with different windows, and perhaps even different browsers, and you may find something that works for you.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Thanks, Bubbleteapot. I've tried doing a few youtube video songs, but as you said, they sometimes end before I'm finished. Have you finished level ten in weight classes? And have you been trying recently? I know that when they started the first thread I saw on this, they said that something changed during an upgrade in June, and I want to know if anyone has passed any weight classes at the highest level in the last month or so. If it is still possible, that will at least give me some hope even if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does nothing to change this, but I sure wish that they would take one of my suggestions to help us with this.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:43 PM   #4

Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!

I'm currently working on a level 10 strength class, and I haven't failed it yet. I was fortunate in that I had finished level 10 with several pets when we had a really slow computer, and it was really easy to do, which of course reduces the number of times you have to do a class. We have a faster computer now, but I'm still able to complete it by doing what I said about opening a bunch of documentaries. Try finding something similar that runs for a longer time.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:50 PM   #5
Wacky luvz Jelly!

Thanks, Ritzcracker. I realized after I wrote earlier that the "bubbleteapot" was not your name, but part of your webkinz description. Sorry for not calling you the right name. You must have better reflexes than I do, if you haven't failed yet! Congratulations! I'll try to find several long things to open, and do it on the slow computer. Maybe there's hope for me yet! I'll let you know when I finally pass one if this thread stays open long enough!
Old 09-15-2010, 02:45 PM   #6

I spoke too soon. Last night I failed a level 10 strength class for the first time in a long time! I just couldn't get into the rhythm, and was short 1 rep when the time ran out. And don't worry about the name; actually it's my WW ID. Well, technically my kids', but I'm on more than they are.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:14 PM   #7
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

i have this problem too!
in my house i have 2 computers, 1 very fast and 1 very slow.
usually, i do the weight class on my slow computer, but today i try it on my fast computer and its really impossible. this is very very very........fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the only way to pass level 10 is from a slow computer
nici is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #8
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

OK, this is very exciting news! I gave up on strength class level 10 months ago. (Exactly the same reasons.) I recently started using Google Chrome and two days ago I thought I might just try the strength class -- and it is slow like level 7! Completely passable. I have been doing that class as my bonus class, too, because I don't know how long my luck will last. Usually Crome is quicker and loads the charm forest faster than any other browser. I don't get it, I just know I may pass level 10 after all. I only have 17 more days of passing two classes a day. I hope you have the same luck!!! It is certainly worth a try!
montana mom is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 04:43 PM   #9
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

i have 5 weight lifting classes to go , and i use to never fail and now it seems like even if i see that my weight thing is right at the accurate spot , it still says i missed the target, its getting very frustrating!
Old 09-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #10
Wacky luvz Jelly!

Finally passed a weight class at level 10! There is a very slow computer in the office at the church where I volunteer, and I missed on my own account, but also do weight classes for one of my friends, and I passed for her. Unfortunately, I only volunteer there one day a week, so it may take me 50 weeks to get my diploma! I still wish [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would do something to make it easier, but at least I know that it's possible now. I'll have my first diploma in about a year! Thanks for all the help and sympathy, everyone.
Closed