Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #421
Webkinz :)

chrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WW & WKN went down "server unavailable"

i get the log in screen then it shows the w, net green screen and a whole lot of nothing.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #422
Donnalee is on a distinguished road

What's a MOD? I have been a webkinz member for 2 years never been on Webkinz insider before tonight.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #423

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

WW still down! Don't like the "You're next in line..." sign! Rather silly, seeing as NO ONE is getting in! This is the second time I will have missed getting the Medieval King's Throne! Need it for my Medieval Room! Darn it! Oh, well...I have better things to do than to sit and wait and wait and wait and wait for WW to "let us in"!

There are way too glitches going on here ALL the time! What's the point of having this fun place to come to and relax, if it's always down or has problems? Even facebook doesn't have THIS many issues with their games. Geez!

Going outside now to soak up some sun. Too nice a day to stay inside waiting on Ganz to "once again", fix their problems!

Peace, y'all!
Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:28 PM   #424
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

On the average "bad day", I always think how Ganz reminds me of some cell companies with whom I regretted signing a contract.

But on a day like today, I have to be fair....to the bad cell companies. At least they understand it is necessary to say something to the customers who have paid for the products they are unable to use.

Today is yet another day when Webkinz Insider is the only reason I don't walk away from WW.

On a more pleasant note:

Welcome Donnalee! Sorry this problem is what brought you to WI but happy to have you with us. You will love WI! It's chock full of wonderful people!
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #425
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I got in, the realized I was on the wrong acct, hit F5 and I'm back to Please stand by...you are currently in line to get in

I'm back in

Last edited by FrogKissingLady; 03-24-2012 at 04:32 PM..
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #426
panicicantdiscox

panicicantdisco is on a distinguished road

i am going to be so upset if the site is not up and running before 12:00 midnight because i am close to completing the 15 days at the kinzville academy where i can do recess...cause then i will have to start ALLLLLL over again.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #427

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

That's it I am done waiting...I'll just ck Webkinzinsider randomly an see what's going on
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #428
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

it's back up, I was able to successfully log in, log out and back in again
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #429

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by panicicantdisco
i am going to be so upset if the site is not up and running before 12:00 midnight because i am close to completing the 15 days at the kinzville academy where i can do recess...cause then i will have to start ALLLLLL over again.
Even if you can't get in today you won't have to start all over. If they're not up and running until tomorrow your days until recess will remain the same.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #430

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I can't even get connected to webkinz world, much less be on for a minute. Yet, activities are still going on at webkinz world according to the side panel. How can they when webkinz world isn't even up and running?

I am also annoyed that Ganz can't take a minute or two to let us know what's going on. If it was intended then they need to announce ahead of time so.

I am missing my dailies and not only that the day to day thing you click on when you log in and get your prize each day, then one big prize for coming each day---I can't get my prize for coming all days if a certain day doesn't work.

I think this emoticon works best for today:

Hi Arte !! The reason the events are still going on in WW is because WW is still running just fine. It's there and everything is working as it should except WE CAN'T GET TO IT because, in my opinion and based on what happened to us on January 10, 2012, the upstream provider that connects us to Ganz's servers is having a hardware issue. As Justin explained to us in a front page article on January 10, 2012 ~

It appears to be some kind of misconfiguration between the server groups that Ganz has dedicated to Webkinz World, Webkinz Newz and the Ganz eStore, as the servers respond initially and loads some code to indicate that the servers are overloaded. Unfortunately, the information never makes it to the browser and you get either a blank page, broken image, or are told that your browser can't open the page. Until then, we must wait.

Link to the complete article can be found here ~

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...om-not-728885/

I'm posting all of this information because it sheds light and gives us a more plausible explanation of what could be happening today. So you can clear your cache and play musical browsers all you like, it ain't gonna make a whit of difference. All we can do is wait.

And here is more information that Ganz gave us on January 10, 2012 when we experienced pretty much the same problem we're experiencing today.

Click the image to open in full size.

If I were Ganz, I'd dump their current service / upstream provider and get a new one.

Last edited by MysticZon; 03-24-2012 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: Correct a typo
MysticZon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bored to tears, cindyloohoo1997, emily molly wuz here, ganz = epic fail, ganz why you fail?, holly(:, luke & steph = love, seriously ganz?, tigerdove is here, ugh