Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #411
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WW & WKN went down "server unavailable"

View Post Originally Posted by purpleowls
ok so now i ca nlog in but when i log in it goes to a green screen with flowers at the top Dx
I think that's the green screen of death.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #412

ttoddster is an unknown quantity at this point

Could not agree more with your choice of emotocons!
ttoddster is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:16 PM   #413

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Truly pathetic day for Ganz! Cannot believe that we're all still waiting to get into Webkinz World! No explanation. No time frame for when they might be up and running again And we pay for this!
Old 03-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #414
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

UGH I cannot believe I've spent practically all day staring at the "waiting in line" screen. the ONE TIME I was able to log on, it was the wonderful green screen. I wish they would at least tell us what happened.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #415
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I think that's the green screen of death.
lol that is a good way to put it!

ugh ugh i hate the green screen so much! *chucks cupcake at it*
purpleowls is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #416

ttoddster is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, no kidding! My friends laugh at the amount of pets I ave bought over the past 3 years...I could stock a store!
ttoddster is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #417
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by purpleowls
lol that is a good way to put it!
Thanks.

Purple Owls: How do you get your text upside down below your user name?
Old 03-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #418
Donnalee is on a distinguished road

I know it is awful. I hope webkinz comes back soon.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #419
Majesty84

View Post Originally Posted by Donnalee
I know it is awful. I hope webkinz comes back soon.

Welcome to the forum Donnalee, but your first post should have been an introduction post. Check further down the message board until you see "Hi My Name is Joe". Sorry I know I'm not a MOD, just trying to help out.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #420

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Alright guys, VM if comes back, gonna go eat spaghetti
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bored to tears, cindyloohoo1997, emily molly wuz here, ganz = epic fail, ganz why you fail?, holly(:, luke & steph = love, seriously ganz?, tigerdove is here, ugh