Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 03:46 PM   #381
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: WW & WKN went down "server unavailable"

View Post Originally Posted by ttoddster
Well, yesterday there was a problem with Verizon in my neck of the woods.....finally was fixed around 6 P.M.....got on line and all went smoothly, even in the early hours while i was trying to do mirror mirror and the like.
Imagine my surprise when today Webkinz was not working!
Now this is interesting information. How long were you down for ??
MysticZon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 03:51 PM   #382
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
Somebody said way up thread that today is unplug day. I saw it on the news too that they are asking everyone to unplug from all electronics and spend time with family and friends.

I remember when webkinz shut down and told everybody to go out and play in the sun for some silly go out and play day. Do you suppose they have unplugged us? If so, I am livid. Well I am livid anyway but that would be the icing on the cake for me. This is not funny Ganz. Not funny at all.
Perhaps they are referencing April 22 Earth Day?

I have been cooking and baking all day for family because I am taking DS to visit colleges starting tomorrow for the entire week. I was thinking a serious act of nature with power outage, etc . . . actually feeling bad for Ganz. Owning my own business, I have experienced this and there is nothing that can be done when for example, a tornado touches down in your own 'back yard' Customers are truly empathetic, and life and business build back up

HOWEVER, when I read this thread and see someone nicely sharing with us Ganz' Webkinz FB page with pets at their computer, and not one word about what has transpired, or even if their employees are okay, well guess what?! I am a tad irked . . .

A simple update Ganz - that's all. 3 seconds to tweet or FB or . . .to say hey, we're all okay, your accounts are okay, we had a sippy cup fall on one of our transformers?! geesh
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #383
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Nothing about this on twitter or facebook....

Hmmm. Could they surprise us with a cool upddate?
zacspet is offline Male
Old 03-24-2012, 03:56 PM   #384

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
Nothing about this on twitter or facebook....

Hmmm. Could they surprise us with a cool upddate?

I don't really think that they would close the site down to surprize us....and I wouldn't think that was very "cool" of them at all.....just saying

GK~
Old 03-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #385
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
Working for me .
Thanks for everyone's patience!
its not working for me
purpleowls is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #386

ttoddster is an unknown quantity at this point

It apparently went down early in the morning, and as I aid, it came back on around 6 P.M.
I live fairly near the Webkinz locale...and my IP is Verizon.
ttoddster is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #387
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ttoddster
It apparently went down early in the morning, and as I aid, it came back on around 6 P.M.
I live fairly near the Webkinz locale...and my IP is Verizon.
huh? its not 6 here

can someone please explain why it wont work for me?
purpleowls is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #388

ttoddster is an unknown quantity at this point

No, this was yesterday
ttoddster is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #389

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Hi guys. Back. Any newz??
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #390

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I really, really hope this isn't another one of those hardware problems where Ganz is waiting for someone from Verizon to drive a replacement part to Ganz HQ. The last time that happened, it took the better part of a day for that precious equipment to arrive and who knows to what extent anyone is working on the weekend ?? But at least they took the time to make a constructive tweet about it unlike this time.

In one word ~ unacceptable.
View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Perhaps they are referencing April 22 Earth Day?
Hi 50ish !! No the day that this member is referring to (about WW being "unplugged" to encourage peope to go out and play) was the Worldwide Day of Play event that took place on September 24, 2011 and WW was "unplugged" for three hours from 1 PM until 4 PM.

Here is the article Justin posted on January 10, 2012 when this happened to us the last time. I'll bet my Love Puppy this is what is happening again. Here is a direct link to the article

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...om-not-728885/

but for those of you who don't want to leave this page, here is what the article said ~

Click the image to open in full size.
MysticZon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bored to tears, cindyloohoo1997, emily molly wuz here, ganz = epic fail, ganz why you fail?, holly(:, luke & steph = love, seriously ganz?, tigerdove is here, ugh