Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #371
KKsMommy
Webkinz :)
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

Default Re: WW & WKN went down "server unavailable"

I wonder if this has anything to do to the change of Webkinz Newz to Ganzworld? I don't know much about servers....

You're in? Guess I'll try -- watch us all overload the servers again now!

I can't believe it -- just as the servers were coming up on Webkinz, I had to try to post 3 times b/c of server issues here!
KKsMommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 03:19 PM   #372
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

A day without Webkinz...

It's like a tree without a bird....Sad
yadyram is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #373
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Every account should send an e-mail asking why they don't have the manners to send updates all day.

Click the image to open in full size.webkinzsupport@ganz.com

We have 4 different browsers and several different URLs still unable to get in.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 03-24-2012 at 03:52 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 03:23 PM   #374

MrCookieMonster is a jewel in the roughMrCookieMonster is a jewel in the rough

"Please stand by, you are currently in line to get into Webkinz World!"
Well, that's what I see for hours...
MrCookieMonster is offline Male
Old 03-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #375
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Somebody said way up thread that today is unplug day. I saw it on the news too that they are asking everyone to unplug from all electronics and spend time with family and friends.

I remember when webkinz shut down and told everybody to go out and play in the sun for some silly go out and play day. Do you suppose they have unplugged us? If so, I am livid. Well I am livid anyway but that would be the icing on the cake for me. This is not funny Ganz. Not funny at all.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:29 PM   #376
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

When they had that, they did have a screen with the reason.

This would seem to be something else.

Each account should e-mail them that an update would be nice.
Click the image to open in full size.webkinzsupport@ganz.com

Twitter followers would pass it around.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 03-24-2012 at 03:52 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #377

ttoddster is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot remember anything of this magnitude happening with this site; it is outgeous that we have no word at all -ha-not even please wait lol!!!

Also, so nice to know that no matter which browser you use, none work. So tired of hearing "well, you should use this other browser, or this one, or this one...yadda yaddaadda!
Not to mention, "Did you clear your cache?"

Gee, have you tried this browser? Or this one? Or maybe this one?

Gee, maybe we should all just clean our caches!!!

Last edited by ttoddster; 03-24-2012 at 03:33 PM..
ttoddster is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #378
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Yeah nothing like this has ever happened for this long. Too bad Ganz is not going to give us anything so the "line" is waiting just cuz we have to.

But now this is up on the front page. Yet Ganz still will not give us updates. I miss the prizes on WKN. I've already missed a few days and now today as well. AND I have a free weekend to decorate rooms and I can't do that either.

Last edited by chocluver223; 03-24-2012 at 03:38 PM..
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #379

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by GrammaK99

That is what I have come to expect from Ganz.....nothing is Ever their fault.....they Never bother to update us.....but...the estore has new items that were not there this morning.....you can see the priority...pretty sad....

GK~
The eStore is on a totally separate server system, probably an entirely different provider altogether. That's why the eStore still works while WW, WKN and GPC do not. Clearly the server system / server provider that the eStore uses is far more reliable and stable for obvious money-making reasons.

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
Somebody said way up thread that today is unplug day. I saw it on the news too that they are asking everyone to unplug from all electronics and spend time with family and friends.

I remember when webkinz shut down and told everybody to go out and play in the sun for some silly go out and play day. Do you suppose they have unplugged us? If so, I am livid. Well I am livid anyway but that would be the icing on the cake for me. This is not funny Ganz. Not funny at all.
Nope, this is not what is happening. This is a server hardware and/or server provider problem.

I really, really hope this isn't another one of those hardware problems where Ganz is waiting for someone from Verizon to drive a replacement part to Ganz HQ. The last time that happened, it took the better part of a day for that precious equipment to arrive and who knows to what extent anyone is working on the weekend ?? But at least they took the time to make a constructive tweet about it unlike this time.

In one word ~ unacceptable.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #380

ttoddster is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, yesterday there was a problem with Verizon in my neck of the woods.....finally was fixed around 6 P.M.....got on line and all went smoothly, even in the early hours while i was trying to do mirror mirror and the like.
Imagine my surprise when today Webkinz was not working!
ttoddster is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bored to tears, cindyloohoo1997, emily molly wuz here, ganz = epic fail, ganz why you fail?, holly(:, luke & steph = love, seriously ganz?, tigerdove is here, ugh