Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #321
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: WW & WKN went down "server unavailable"

View Post Originally Posted by panicicantdisco
wow prepared to be ticked off...they just made a facebook post two hours ago and it is not even about this problem!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
That's sooo messed up it isn't even close to funny
bromsisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #322

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

Ok now i'm really getting mad.
I've been wanting to get on ww all day, and usually when this happens it never takes this long!
I have a feeling I won't be able to get in until tomorrow.
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #323

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

wow prepared to be ticked off...they just made a facebook post two hours ago and it is not even about this problem!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! do they not care that the site is down at all? they would rather talk about this??? they can work on this and make the time to post about it but you dont address the HUGE problem going on with your site? just wow...

I replied to this tweet....I said....Are your nine out of ten staffers working today???....how about sending us an update???

They did not reply..........

GK~

View Post Originally Posted by PegC
Back to the waiting in line screen. Basically, "Take a number and stand in line". I feel like I'm at Starbucks without the pleasure of a cup of coffee....and the line never seems to get shorter!

Well, finally got to the front of the line to find "Service Unavailable". Hurry up Ganz!!
You do realize that there really is no line, right?? It is just a cute way of saying our servers are down.....

GK~

Last edited by GrammaK99; 03-24-2012 at 02:31 PM..
Old 03-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #324
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! do they not care that the site is down at all? they would rather talk about this??? they can work on this and make the time to post about it but you dont address the HUGE problem going on with your site? just wow...
Come on Ganz!!!! Set your priorities!! Your site is down! It looks like you're working on them, but put your energies into fixing the issues and not making jokes or adding more items for sale in the estore. Get rid of the pets on your support desks so that your staff can see the problems and fix them in a more timely manner!!!! Please!!!
Old 03-24-2012, 02:32 PM   #325
panicicantdiscox

panicicantdisco is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
That's sooo messed up it isn't even close to funny
tell me about it! they should have atleast told us if they were working on it or giving us any info..but all you give us is how many pets they have at their desks??

View Post Originally Posted by GrammaK99

I replied to this tweet....I said....Are your nine out of ten staffers working today???....how about sending us an update???

They did not reply..........

GK~

You do realize that there really is no line, right?? It is just a cute way of saying our servers are down.....

GK~
go figure, what a surprise lol
Old 03-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #326

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Just got a message, that I am currently "in line to get into webkinz world".

What is that all about?? Is there anything else they can do to try my patience?
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #327
panicicantdiscox

panicicantdisco is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by PegC
Come on Ganz!!!! Set your priorities!! Your site is down! It looks like you're working on them, but put your energies into fixing the issues and not making jokes or adding more items for sale in the estore. Get rid of the pets on your support desks so that your staff can see the problems and fix them in a more timely manner!!!! Please!!!
AMEN TO THAT ONE..EXACTLY! the least they could do is make a post that they are working on it or addressing the problem through twitter or facebook but all they can think to post is about all the pets they have on their desks?! i mean come on..some of us have been waiting hours on end for the site to be running again..they should atleast let us know whats going on instead of posts pics of your desks...i dont get it
Old 03-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #328
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by snowcrystal311
I was able to get the Webkinz page and then login, but both times I tried all I got was a green screen.
Now i'm back to waiting in line again every time I try going to the site.
Same here. It's been down practically all day. Grrr....
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #329
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

ugggh! i am trying to log in and now i can click the log in button but on the page where you type in your user and stuff, there is nothing there except adds and the backround! why? can someone help me?
purpleowls is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 02:38 PM   #330

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Well they're back to the 'green screen'. And it seems like every time there may be some progress it goes back to 'service temporarily unavailable' What is going on with GANZ? I just want to play. As is we've all missed a # of great things like buy rares in the Curio (Euro) and missed out on all the great wknd Activites
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bored to tears, cindyloohoo1997, emily molly wuz here, ganz = epic fail, ganz why you fail?, holly(:, luke & steph = love, seriously ganz?, tigerdove is here, ugh