Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #271
ill always love her
Webkinz :)

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WW & WKN went down "server unavailable"

That happened to me too!
Is WW working for anyone?!

I really went to see my friends and go to the Clubhouse.
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #272
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

I just tried at this posting time and got this (attached)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled.jpg (109.7 KB, 22 views)
urf1120 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #273

odonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
I got into WKN and tried to do the poll etc. Great till "submit", then it just froze.
I found a Spree ad & when I try submitting the info, it says: Our server is temporarily not working.
odonnj is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:03 PM   #274

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

My idol is an inspiration <3

She did a entry while WW was down

I shall do that very soon

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gold-390172/6/
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #275
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

i just got on WKN and I am trying it now
urf1120 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #276

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

Was able to get into webkinz newz parents club page and was able to found the ad for my 3 accounts. Started doing peek a newz but the site went down... and I only needed 2 more to get my prize!
Old 03-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #277

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Eep

Gonna check!!!
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #278

christina32078 is on a distinguished road

was able to log in got the W loading and now its just a blank screen....
christina32078 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #279
smurf1120

So far I am getting the polls/surveys/quizzes done on WKN, allbeit a little slow
urf1120 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2012, 01:09 PM   #280
975689 is a name known to all975689 is a name known to all975689 is a name known to all

Well, at least that's some progress. Hopefully, everything will be restored shortly and we'll all be doing our dailies soon. Personally, I'm going through SEVERE Webkinz withdrawal right now!
975689 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bored to tears, cindyloohoo1997, emily molly wuz here, ganz = epic fail, ganz why you fail?, holly(:, luke & steph = love, seriously ganz?, tigerdove is here, ugh