Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #261
betsey2u
Webkinz :)

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Default Re: WW & WKN went down "server unavailable"

I just tried logging in and it just sits on a blue screen. Least I know they are fixing stuff. Could have been worse,.I could have been waiting in line lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #262

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
I am able to log in now
Hopefully others are as well!

Coolio.
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #263
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

oh my gosh, almost 2:00 and still not up. I hope all our pets and stuff are safe.
Freya is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:55 PM   #264
aiting for Spring

polarbear09 is an unparalleled talent
polarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talent

Clear you cache. I had to clear mine three times to get the log in back up.

Dang, did the hourlies and now have the Magic W of doom!!!!

Last edited by polarbear09; 03-24-2012 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Update
polarbear09 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #265
777Penguins

Philangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all around

I was just able to get in for about five minutes. It's not very stable. It lagged for about 90 seconds between finishing Jumbleberry Fields and awarding the berries. I did a few of my dailies and then got out of there when it hung up again.
Philangelus is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #266

christina32078 is on a distinguished road

I got in around 5 minutes ago, and then it just all went down again.
christina32078 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #267

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I got into WKN and tried to do the poll etc. Great till "submit", then it just froze.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #268

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by christina32078
I got in around 5 minutes ago, and then it just all went down again.
same here
I was hoping to at last get logged in on all the kiddos accts for their daily kinz care prize but dont know if that will happen
adrib is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #269

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Still in line

Probably the
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000th Kinz in line
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #270

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

It is definately not stable yet.

Don't do the charm forest -- you may get the please wait before any prize is awarded. Or like what just happened to me -- I clicked on every fairy in the magic mire and they just disappeared (taking lessons from Nafaria I think). Not even sap glop today
CheekyDB is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bored to tears, cindyloohoo1997, emily molly wuz here, ganz = epic fail, ganz why you fail?, holly(:, luke & steph = love, seriously ganz?, tigerdove is here, ugh