Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #251
Webkinz :)
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Default Re: WW & WKN went down "server unavailable"

Just got in!
willow234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #252

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Just got on using the old loader ...I got to my room, then it said something about trouble loading file

The "new" loader let's me in , but stays stuck on the screen, no map etc

Last edited by adrib; 03-24-2012 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: more info
adrib is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #253

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Oh GANZ

I don't care if it comes back at 11 PM I'll get on it TODAY.
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #254

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by wishforit
I would really like to see the dig prizes, are there pictures of them? And thank you so much for responding.
Some people have posted pictures of the dig prizes in threads on the AP part of the forum. It might not cover all the new ones, but should help you a little.

For example, here is a thread from myJbees about the bengal tiger with dig pics: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-736910/

___

Just a green screen for me -- but progress
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #255

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
Just got in!

It must be glitchy

:/
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #256
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I am able to log in now
Hopefully others are as well!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #257
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

I got the prize award popup, from the click and wins I did on the newz site earlier, but just a green screen after that
Old 03-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #258

odonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guideodonnj is a golden guide

I'm in to WKN but not WW !
odonnj is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #259

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

argh! now it is off again
adrib is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #260
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

I'm sorry, I'm sure it will be back around for Webkinz users soon!
SophieKinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bored to tears, cindyloohoo1997, emily molly wuz here, ganz = epic fail, ganz why you fail?, holly(:, luke & steph = love, seriously ganz?, tigerdove is here, ugh