Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

ttoddster is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WW & WKN went down "server unavailable"

WHAT IS BACK DOOR LINK??????
ttoddster is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #202
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
eStore is working....in case you want to buy something.
What's the point of buying something from the Estore if WW is not working? Can't play with it!
Old 03-24-2012, 12:05 PM   #203

Will no one help me with this question?
Old 03-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #204
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ttoddster
it don't work either.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #205

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Oekie
What's the point of buying something from the Estore if WW is not working? Can't play with it!
I think she was being sarcastic

Granted they are undoubtedly different branches of Ganz -- the estore, WKN and WW. However it does seem that the estore and WKN are often handled first. May just be that they have better programmers assigned. But it does look bad.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #206
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Alright guys.
I've been on this since 4pm our time (5am your time).
I got this thread started and have worked to keep everyone in the loop & up to date - but its after 11pm here, and I've got to get some rest.
I hope that by the time I get home from ch'rch tomorrow that there will be reason to rejoice...

Goodnight friends!

Blessings,
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #207

thanks, but for future refeence, what the heck is the back door link
Old 03-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #208

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

If you go back a few pages you will see a lot of people did answer your question, ttoddster.

And momluvs is right -- the other links aren't working at this time.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #209

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Umm guys

I just thought of something
Do not try to access WW and WKN because this may be a reason why it isn't working

Way too many people trying to access and GANZ employees can't fix the problem as fast

So forget about it and hangout outsider or here

thanks, but for future refeence, what the heck is the back door link

Go to pg. 10
There is ur answer
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #210

Thanks I will check it; must have missed it...sorry if I offended anyone
Closed

Tags
bored to tears, cindyloohoo1997, emily molly wuz here, ganz = epic fail, ganz why you fail?, holly(:, luke & steph = love, seriously ganz?, tigerdove is here, ugh