Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #171
Webkinz :)
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Default Re: WW & WN went down "server unavailable"

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
don't know how to do the copy paste thing but it is an address to the direct log in page. but it is not working either.
Here it is:

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=1
willow234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #172
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WW & WKN went down "server unavailable"

The emergency link is

Webkinz World - Come In and Play

But is isn't working right now either
Old 03-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #173
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Front page is back (IE9), but nothing will load.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #174
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

I got on long enough earlier to do dailies on one account and find Persephone for another. Now I can't get back in either. Oh well, may be for the best for me. I have chimney cleaners coming in about 2 hours and need to move things around. Good luck all.
greenspryte is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #175

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by ttoddster
please what is this "emergency link"?

It's not so much an emergency link as just a simple link. What you have to do to get it....once webkinz is up and running again of course is to get to the log in page and copy the URL (not sure if that's what it is called...it's the info that says www.mci.webkinz/loader and so on) and then you go to your computers home page and right click to shortcuts...go to new and then it will show you a place to paste what you copied. And when all is said and done you should have a direct link to the log in page on your computer's home screen. NOTE there are at least 2 links.One ends in the #1 and the other ends in the #2. So be sure not to paste a bunch of the same links. Good luck creating them for yourself
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #176
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

The front page is back, but when I click the log-in button at the bottom, it says "Service Unavailable".
Old 03-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #177

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by tigerdove
The front page is back, but when I click the log-in button at the bottom, it says "Service Unavailable".
Yeah my links are saying the servers are down
Old 03-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #178
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by buffy0214
I just got in on this link Welcome to Webkinz
That's not working for me. Time to do something in RL and hope they come back up later.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #179

I have to say at least when Webkinz is down it's nice to come here and not be alone in wishing it was up and running....and it gives me something to do while I wait for it to be up and running
Old 03-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #180

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Hey all... Please remember that the back door link can also be a problem for WW while they try and address the issues. They don't want people in there yet, probably because they are still testing things. I realize it is not up yet (the back door) but just something to be aware of.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bored to tears, cindyloohoo1997, emily molly wuz here, ganz = epic fail, ganz why you fail?, holly(:, luke & steph = love, seriously ganz?, tigerdove is here, ugh