Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #91
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: WW & WN went down "server unavailable"

I've tried both FF and IE to get into WW and on both of them I'm getting the screen that says to please stand by you are currently in line to get into WW. I was in hopes to get some of my WW and WKN stuff done between loads of laundry because I have a busy day ahead of me, no such luck for that!
Vickie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 09:33 AM   #92
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by HollyDaze
SPREE! Click-to-Win ads are also working now
View Post Originally Posted by HollyDaze

Edit: Still in line here...

Sorry HollyDaze ~

We are tentatively 'back on track' with at least 2 account (an Asian and a Euro)
and with WKN on firefox....
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #93
Webkinz :)
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

seems to be down again...was just in the middle of gardening.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #94

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

I never tried to login while it was down. Do you really have to wait inline before other kinz come ?

Does that mean some kinz are playing right now? But some are in line?
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #95
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I'm down again too....third time this morning....this is frustrating
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #96

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I've tried both FF and IE to get into WW and on both of them I'm getting the screen that says to please stand by you are currently in line to get into WW. I was in hopes to get some of my WW and WKN stuff done between loads of laundry because I have a busy day ahead of me, no such luck for that!
The front page of ww has the line notice, so I used this link:
Welcome to Webkinz

Started to have trouble in the academy, so I logged out. Looks like it'll be glitchy for awhile.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #97

ttoddster is an unknown quantity at this point

I am new here so I am asking what is FF?
ttoddster is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #98

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Hmpph now I'm waiting in line
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #99
Lil Kinz

tonyrose88 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes same here message waiting in line ...........i do think on any given day the tasks are like that as well.......there are slippers with zzzzzz on them in the estore it is like that for me when i go to webkinz world at times the always finding some thing is just not right in their world ......which translates back to our childrens world.......oh no not again lol
tonyrose88 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #100
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

FF =Firefox (alternative browser to Internet Explorer and Chrome)

I got in on two accounts and did dailies. All went well until Jumbleberry which didn't load the berries at the end. That's also when I noticed my dock wouldn't load (says it has 12 items total) and I can't feed my pet. The log out carnival didn't display either. After getting out of my two accounts I can't seem to log into my sister's (the log in page comes up, but just a green screen). Sounds from other replies that they must be tinkering.
Closed

Tags
bored to tears, cindyloohoo1997, emily molly wuz here, ganz = epic fail, ganz why you fail?, holly(:, luke & steph = love, seriously ganz?, tigerdove is here, ugh