Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 02:30 PM   #81
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Kinzpost not working

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
I rarely bother with calling so called technical/customer support -- it does no good for them to even think about asking me what kind of operating system I am using...which one do they want to know about {different computers, different operating systems, several} nor to ask which browser...which of the dozen plus would they like me to try...again? How about my internet provider...again, which one do they want me to check...again? I obviously, at this level of 'expertise' am NOT sitting through someone trying to fumble through telling me how to clear my cache on a dozen plus browsers in around half a dozen operating systems/computers, either. I know for a fact that jumbleberry fields accesses the mail, why I have no earthly idea beyond their cobbled together so called programming. The asian accounts, all of server 14 that I know of {although I did hear once that someone had one on a different server but that was pretty unique} are not all affected, some of the US/american accounts are so it's also not server related.

That means it is NOT -- computer, browser, ISP, server/account, time of day/night, what actions are being attempted on the account{s} or anything else. That only leaves...their 'programming'.
KL, I am with you there....I know your computer tech knowledge is way "up there" and I too have a decent amount.....it is programming for sure.
They won't admit that Jumbleberry is connected in some odd way, but it IS, it has to be, cause if my kp is not working, the Jumble game doesn't either! Every time. If kp is happening to be working, I go do Jumbleberry and it works FINE. Every time.
That is not coincidence!
View Post Originally Posted by AuntieV
AS I had posted a few times about Kinz Post not working and my lack of response when I called Ganz last week, I thought I should share that last night all of a sudden- Kinz Post was working and I was able to send gifts to friends, and other accounts!!
I have not yet check it today - so this response might be too early... better go check. In the meantime, I do think that the Please Wait is appearing far too often and for far too long. Seems like they want me to Please Wait a lot. I just want to finish my Webkinz Activity.
Oh well- computers and programing are always interesting and seem like voodoo to me.
Thanks for all the great advice from fellow
Take Care.... Auntie V
Auntie, the kinzpost is on and off at best, but mostly "OFF" - even the rep I talked to yesterday admits that. All the other issues are related to the kinz post!!!!
If I get lucky and the kinzpost is working on a given acct, then everything works just FINE until the kinzpost "breaks" again!
Now that I can not get the cs reps to admit, lol, though it is quite obvious, it can't just be coincidence when it has happened to me so many times in the past week!

View Post Originally Posted by joshgrobanfan
I am having some SERIOUS issues today with kinzpost!! I cannot get packages to send!! I get the please wait and then it locks up and I have to log out. I have had this happen before, but I try and try and I cannot get the packages to send this morning!

I am getting tons of please waits all over WW today, too, not just kinzpost. I got one trying to feed my pet a bagel. I got locked up trying to go into the magical forest, trying to go to the activities page, etc.
Come inside the club with us joshgrobanfan! Sorry to hear you have joined kp annon! I can't feed my pets without locking up or taking FOREVER, but it only occurs when the kp is not working (which is almost always for a week now)

Anyone else seeing a pattern here? LOL

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
i have been dealing with the issue too, but i did find that if i only send two things it will let me. if this is of any help to any of you. two is better than none. i found this out yesterday after almost pulling my hair out.
this does not work for my accounts at all....if the kp happens to be working I can send 1,2,or 3 items, it matters not. If the kp is not working, I can't even send my good wishes!

I know if it will work or not, but pointing my cursor at the little mailbox icon under my dock. If it turns to a "hand" and I can click it, then generally kp is working for the time being. If it stays a little arrow and I can't click it, then kp won't work at all.

And nothing else will either if the kp isn't working.....
sigh.
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 03:37 PM   #82
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I just wanted to say that Pixel Pony...you are a gem!! Thank you for being the leader here and letting us all know we are not going crazy! I am finding that I can only send 1 item at a time...no exceptions. Well...not true...the exception is none at all. But I can NEVER send more than 1. So I don't understand why we all seem to be having a different version of the same problem?? I may be alone when I say this, but I really dislike maintenance! I know Ganz tries to bring us new fun items and games...but it is always more headache than fun...ALWAYS!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #83
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

Id kinzpost still broke? I need an update!!
CityCat is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #84
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I just wanted to say that Pixel Pony...you are a gem!! Thank you for being the leader here and letting us all know we are not going crazy! I am finding that I can only send 1 item at a time...no exceptions. Well...not true...the exception is none at all. But I can NEVER send more than 1. So I don't understand why we all seem to be having a different version of the same problem?? I may be alone when I say this, but I really dislike maintenance! I know Ganz tries to bring us new fun items and games...but it is always more headache than fun...ALWAYS!
Aw, thanks NR! That is sweet of you to say!
It IS quite odd that there are so many with a kp issue, but that it seems to affect us all a bit differently. And the "on again off again" thing perplexes me too.
If there is a bug in the programming, why is it "hit and miss" instead of constant one way or the other? Hmmm.....
And I hear ya about disliking maintenance!
I would say that I don't dislike it, cause I DO like new stuff appearing in wkw.
I would just say that I am SKEERED of maintenance!
View Post Originally Posted by CityCat
Id kinzpost still broke? I need an update!!
Well, CityCat, that is a question that is tough to answer.
KinzPost is still broken "sometimes"
It actually did do a little better for me late this evening/tonight.
But I did notice a couple accounts still were having kp issues.

The real tell-tale will be does it still work well tomorrow???

oh...just now....kinzpost got hung up on an account where it had worked well tonight....I had logged off that acct, and logged back on right after midnight to open a gift I'd sent from another account for trading. Well, now it won't open the gift again.....frozen.
Oh well, tomorrow is another day.
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 06-10-2010, 09:30 AM   #85

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

My mail showed up yesterday with 8 messages. the messages i was trying to read disappeared without showing content. stoped trying with 5 left
the next time i logged in no messages were there.
today it showed mail on one account that i could not open. it didn't show mail on other 2 but i know there is some. very valuable items and party invites. didn't write down when party is because i thought i could go in and see info in my mail.
no idea what to do about party invites. am not giving a party till ganz fixes it.

Ganz should be giving us updates in webkinzville news. not cool to leave us all waiting and get more and more frustrated. big fan of webkinz but can't feel the love.........
Trance Gemini is offline Female
Old 06-10-2010, 05:12 PM   #86
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I am a big fan of webkinz to and I have major problem too with KP not working and I get adboe player pops up to tell me to abort the script!!! does anyone have that problem. I have the last player but still it pops up!!! Thats why I don't do the clubhouse and kinzpark!!! my sister said its webkinz that doing that just that site and it doesn't show that anywhere esle I play
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 02:11 AM   #87

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I can't get KinzPost to work on multiple accounts across several different servers. It will work in Fire Fox but not IE.

This is a pain and needs to be fixed. Thank goodness I am not having the problems some of the others of you are, but this alone is bad enough!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 05:03 AM   #88
I <3 cookies!

delileh will become famous soon enough

ok i thought it was just my sister's account.( She was helping me with my party room and i had to borrow some stuff as long as i did one of her chores.) Hmm, somehow i got to do it on my cousins and my extra one. not sure. . . Wait i think it is the 2 thing. On my sister's i tried to send 3 ( i haven't had time to send it back yet so i don't know whether this is accurate. i will check later.) but it didn't work. so i went to my cousin's ( she asked me to do hers that day since she was busy. She promised me a dining chair of my choice if i did.) i only sent 2 ( since i did it for 2 days.) and it worked. so i reccomend that if you NEED to sent something, only send 2. If you don't NEED to then don't send anything at all just in case. But i must say,i have to please wait thing too, but if you log out and back in, it will still be there. Hope this will help! P.S. i also reccomend you DON'T do a party. The invitations are not working currently.

Just adding, this is internet explorer
delileh is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #89
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

This problem seems to be intermittent for me. I have tried to send, It didn't work, I logged out and back in and the same object went through just fine. The most I was able to send was two stone paths. Two of anything else would not go.

I have no problem with the Jumbleberry game, other than not getting a high enough score.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #90

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

I was able to get one of my packages from Kinz post. Now the other ones won't work
kayla8209 is offline Female
Closed