Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #71
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Kinzpost not working

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I was informed that they were experiencing intermittent technical difficulties (Cough Cough Cough uh yah) and someone would call me back.

no one called. maybe the customer service reps got "stuck"? LOL
Too funny rockermom!
Maybe they just sent you KinzPost message instead....
It is flying around out there somewhere !!!!

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
Alot of people seem to be having this happen. For me, I just give it about a Minute and Half or longer and it sends. You have to be REALLY patient. Like Bostie Luver said, Kinzpost works fine on Google Chrome.
For those accounts who are truly experiencing this problem glitch with the KinzPost, being really patient does not work.
I have tried to send packages and left it alone until Webkinz logs me out for being "inactive."
This has happened more times than I can count! So I know it is not an issue of just waiting for it to go.

Also, on those accounts, not only will the mail never send, but the little mailbox icon under the dock is not usable. You can't click on it at all. No little blue badge with the number of new mail items shows up on it (even though I KNOW there are new pieces of mail waiting out there somewhere!)

When it is like that, no amount of waiting it out and being patient will get the packages sent or fix the problem.

It is definately NOT a problem from our end, as account holders.
The customer service rep even finally acknowledged that to me on the phone this morning!

Last edited by Pixel Pony; 06-08-2010 at 01:06 PM..
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #72
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

so should I phone them and tell them I am having trouble with the kinzpost?
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 12:03 AM   #73
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
so should I phone them and tell them I am having trouble with the kinzpost?
Yes, happy, I would definately call them. Not that you will immediately be fixed w/ your accounts or anything, but the more info they get, and the more accounts they have on file as being affected, maybe it will help them figure out what is going on so they can fix it.

It has been super bad for me tonight again.
Not just the kinzpost, but the WHOLE site and the "Please Waits..."
Most of my accounts I got NOTHING done in, no dailies, nothing. Sigh.
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 12:39 AM   #74
Gifted
KariQ is on a distinguished road

Not working on any of my accounts either.....two Asian and the rest US.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #75
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I rarely bother with calling so called technical/customer support -- it does no good for them to even think about asking me what kind of operating system I am using...which one do they want to know about {different computers, different operating systems, several} nor to ask which browser...which of the dozen plus would they like me to try...again? How about my internet provider...again, which one do they want me to check...again? I obviously, at this level of 'expertise' am NOT sitting through someone trying to fumble through telling me how to clear my cache on a dozen plus browsers in around half a dozen operating systems/computers, either. I know for a fact that jumbleberry fields accesses the mail, why I have no earthly idea beyond their cobbled together so called programming. The asian accounts, all of server 14 that I know of {although I did hear once that someone had one on a different server but that was pretty unique} are not all affected, some of the US/american accounts are so it's also not server related.

That means it is NOT -- computer, browser, ISP, server/account, time of day/night, what actions are being attempted on the account{s} or anything else. That only leaves...their 'programming'.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 07:02 AM   #76

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

i lost my party invites and reply's. i click on post office box and nothing happens. box is gone from doc. guess they may have partied without me.

same with me. thanks for info

Last edited by Trance Gemini; 06-09-2010 at 07:02 AM..
Trance Gemini is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 07:03 AM   #77

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

How did you even get on to see that? Webkinz is down for maintenance for me this morning.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #78
AuntieV
AuntieV is on a distinguished road

AS I had posted a few times about Kinz Post not working and my lack of response when I called Ganz last week, I thought I should share that last night all of a sudden- Kinz Post was working and I was able to send gifts to friends, and other accounts!!
I have not yet check it today - so this response might be too early... better go check. In the meantime, I do think that the Please Wait is appearing far too often and for far too long. Seems like they want me to Please Wait a lot. I just want to finish my Webkinz Activity.
Oh well- computers and programing are always interesting and seem like voodoo to me.
Thanks for all the great advice from fellow
Take Care.... Auntie V
AuntieV is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 12:29 PM   #79
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I am having some SERIOUS issues today with kinzpost!! I cannot get packages to send!! I get the please wait and then it locks up and I have to log out. I have had this happen before, but I try and try and I cannot get the packages to send this morning!

I am getting tons of please waits all over WW today, too, not just kinzpost. I got one trying to feed my pet a bagel. I got locked up trying to go into the magical forest, trying to go to the activities page, etc.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #80
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

i have been dealing with the issue too, but i did find that if i only send two things it will let me. if this is of any help to any of you. two is better than none. i found this out yesterday after almost pulling my hair out.
tasah is offline Female
Closed