Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 07:59 AM   #61
Webkinz :)
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Kinzpost not working

I am not able to send out either and it is very frustrating to me too. i quit calling ganz because they always tell me that i need to clear my cache and switch to firefox. they say i am the only one with the problem.
tasah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #62
dcrock47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

I have had the kinzpost problem for a week now......I am very patient....probably because here I am a "grown-up" with this totally kid fun place that I play.......I also get that there are glitches and such.....but today? a WEEK after this first appeared ...I am UPSET...I have mail I can not open....I know I have been invited to parties that I can not respond to....I worry that my friends think I am snubbing them....
....and then I think most of all that the GANZ folks DO NOT SEEM TO GET that this is a problem!

I wish the insider could send them this thread of frustration.....we are NOT making this up.

....and from reading all these posts I do not have it as bad as you all with more than one account ....and you who trade alot ...etc.....

WE JUST WANT OUR KINZPOST TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

Thank you and have a fine day!!!!
Old 06-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #63
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I know I have trades to do and its been 5 days so the Kinzpost is still not working?
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 04:29 PM   #64

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

I can not read my mail This stinks because I got a gift from my friend and Now I can't open it!! Grrrr!!!!
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #65
AuntieV
AuntieV is on a distinguished road

Wow- - usually Ganz responds better than this.... I called Customer Support LAST Wednesday and they told me they had no reports of problems with Kinz Post. They did the empty cache, re-boot advice, etc.
I am VERY curious is everyone having the problem is using Internet Explorer ??
I prefer not to change as I am used to Internet Explorer.. but I am wondering is that the basis of the problem. I do think Ganz should find a fix for Internet Explorer.. Oh well- another day with no Kinz Post- Any one have any good advice??? Many thanks for letting me vent my frustration!
Auntie V
AuntieV is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #66
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I'm using Safari. Can open mail on some accounts (2 out 5) but not the other three. And even on those I could finally open, it took going to my room and logging in and out numerous times. I agree with other who have mentioned that the most frustrating part is RSVPing to party invites.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 11:41 PM   #67
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I am having this problem too!
Mostly on IE and Google Chrome.
But Firefox seems to work ok.
I am afraid to send anything of great value or any rares!
I have been using an empty trading room for my pets to send things to and from all my accounts and it saves KC.
But when you need to send gifts you just have to pray it gets there
I hope Ganz fixes this soon!!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I called Ganz Friday about the Kinzpost situation and the incessant "Please waits" with the Blue and Green Screens.

I was informed that they were experiencing intermittent technical difficulties (Cough Cough Cough uh yah) and someone would call me back.

no one called. maybe the customer service reps got "stuck"? LOL

Last edited by aug2168; 06-07-2010 at 11:41 PM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #68
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Called Webkinz Cust. Support this morning (again!)
They are "aware of the situation" and have "techs working on it."
She said they did know that it was "on and off" with the kinzpost (for me it is mostly OFF with very little "on.")
She asked me for the account names -- (well, I definately did not give her ALL of them, though they all suffer from this problem)
I gave her names of 4 accounts, and she said that she sent those names w/ a mention of the trouble to Tech Support.
She said they have not given her a time or date they expect it to be fixed.
She did say that as far as she knew, they are not even sure why the problem is happening.

It is interesting to me, that while we were still talking on the phone, I logged into 2 of those accounts and VOILA! The kinzpost was working! I could send and receive gifts! Hmmmmm........
Now, however, a mere couple of hours later, and after logging out a few times, the kinzpost is NO LONGER WORKING once again.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my update on the situation with you all.
More notes below:

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
I am not able to send out either and it is very frustrating to me too. i quit calling ganz because they always tell me that i need to clear my cache and switch to firefox. they say i am the only one with the problem.
They actually admitted to me this morning that they "are aware of the situation" and that "the techs are working on it." You are definately not the only one with the problem!
She started on the clear the cache and stuff with me, but I told her I do that daily, along with lots of other computer maintenance.
Then, (this was a NEW thing for me w/ cust. service) she asked me what browser and what version of it do I use and HOW do I go about clearing my cache? That if I didn't clear my cache the "right way" then it was doing no good. After going through all that she determined I was doing it the "right way." LOL
View Post Originally Posted by dcrock47
I have had the kinzpost problem for a week now......I am very patient....probably because here I am a "grown-up" with this totally kid fun place that I play.......I also get that there are glitches and such.....but today? a WEEK after this first appeared ...I am UPSET...I have mail I can not open....I know I have been invited to parties that I can not respond to....I worry that my friends think I am snubbing them....
....and then I think most of all that the GANZ folks DO NOT SEEM TO GET that this is a problem!

I wish the insider could send them this thread of frustration.....we are NOT making this up.

....and from reading all these posts I do not have it as bad as you all with more than one account ....and you who trade alot ...etc.....

WE JUST WANT OUR KINZPOST TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

Thank you and have a fine day!!!!
I FEEL YOUR PAIN dcrock, and echo your sentiments!
View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
I know I have trades to do and its been 5 days so the Kinzpost is still not working?
It is working on and off, happy, it is always worth logging into your account(s) and giving it a try in order to try to get your trades completed!!!
We just never know when kinzpost will be ON and when it will be OFF, lol.

I wish Ganz would stop flippin' the dang switch so many times!
View Post Originally Posted by AuntieV
I am VERY curious is everyone having the problem is using Internet Explorer ??
Auntie V
Auntie, I have equal difficulties using either Explorer or Firefox....it does not seem to matter at all with my 13 accounts!
The customer service rep I talked w/ this morning was asking me about what browser I use, and what version of the browsers, but she wouldn't go into detail as to whether or not any ONE browser is causing the most issues.
View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I am having this problem too!
Mostly on IE and Google Chrome.
But Firefox seems to work ok.
I hope Ganz fixes this soon!!
Hmm, Firefox does not help my accounts at all. (see above note)
I hope they fix it SOON too aug!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #69
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Bostie Luver has a spectacular aura about

My Google Chrome Kinzpost-ing works fine...
Old 06-08-2010, 12:55 PM   #70
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Alot of people seem to be having this happen. For me, I just give it about a Minute and Half or longer and it sends. You have to be REALLY patient. Like Bostie Luver said, Kinzpost works fine on Google Chrome.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Closed