Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 09:36 AM   #31
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinzpost not working

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
I can't send or read mail today. Yesterday I just couldn't send mail, now I can't even open my mailbox to read mail. This seriously stinks!
Me too and I am expecting some great stuff today and cant complete our trades
AgtPix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 09:39 AM   #32
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I was able to send some mail yesterday after clearing my cache and switching browsers, went to google chrome instead of firefox. Also my mail isn't showing up until I go to my room, it pops up when I am in my room.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #33
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
I was able to send some mail yesterday after clearing my cache and switching browsers, went to google chrome instead of firefox. Also my mail isn't showing up until I go to my room, it pops up when I am in my room.
'
It didn't work when i went into my room
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 11:23 AM   #34
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
I should have received some packages from some trades, but my mailbox shows no new mail.

When I hover over the icon, it wont let me view read mail either...But I can click on the color wheel and kinzphone.

Also, I tested sending myself a package from another account of mine..and it never showed up in my mailbox.
The please wait thing happened to me yesterday where mail just went back into my dock after the 'please wait' but this is a total different issue

Im really sad about this...what to do?!!?!
yes, but thats okay now.
Today, i cant receive packages...I sent myself a package just to test..and should have received some trade packages...nothing is there.
And I cant click on the mailbox to view read/past mail...
..I am on firefox and have tried ie. still no solution
View Post Originally Posted by bc2
I can't send or read mail today. Yesterday I just couldn't send mail, now I can't even open my mailbox to read mail. This seriously stinks!
Me too and I am expecting some great stuff today and cant complete our trades
View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
Agt Pix, and others, I feel your pain!
I have not been able to view/click on/receive ANY kinzpost packages or letters 99% of the time since the big "update" Wed morning....that goes for all 13 accounts, including my new one that has only 3 pets, 3 rooms, and only the few items that came with the account and pets in the dock....so a "big acct" or "full dock" is not the problem as the Ganz reps keep trying to tell me!!

I too have trades to complete, but to no avail.

Today I can't even get webkinz to load at all 95% of the times I try.
My Asian account is currently the only one that will load....and the KinzPost is actually now showing 2 packages received but gets frozen if I try to open them.
None of my Euro or North American accounts will even load.....that is 12 of 13 accounts not working.....not good.

This is trying a not super new, yet powerful desktop, and a pretty doggone new and fast laptop -- Trying IE and Firefox -- nothing works.

AgtPix asks "What do I do?"
I ask ALL of you who are having these BIG issues to phone GANZ so they know just how widespread this problem is! Maybe with enough calls, they will get on the fix, and faster!

Oh, and not only can I not receive packages -- I have not been able to send packages either!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #35
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Pixel Pony
Agt Pix, and others, I feel your pain!
I have not been able to view/click on/receive ANY kinzpost packages or letters 99% of the time since the big "update" Wed morning....that goes for all 13 accounts, including my new one that has only 3 pets, 3 rooms, and only the few items that came with the account and pets in the dock....so a "big acct" or "full dock" is not the problem as the Ganz reps keep trying to tell me!!

I too have trades to complete, but to no avail.

Today I can't even get webkinz to load at all 95% of the times I try.
My Asian account is currently the only one that will load....and the KinzPost is actually now showing 2 packages received but gets frozen if I try to open them.
None of my Euro or North American accounts will even load.....that is 12 of 13 accounts not working.....not good.

This is trying a not super new, yet powerful desktop, and a pretty doggone new and fast laptop -- Trying IE and Firefox -- nothing works.

AgtPix asks "What do I do?"
I ask ALL of you who are having these BIG issues to phone GANZ so they know just how widespread this problem is! Maybe with enough calls, they will get on the fix, and faster!

Oh, and not only can I not receive packages -- I have not been able to send packages either!
Im glad we're not alone.Are you able to view read messages?
My Mouse pointer wont even change to show that is an option on the mailbox
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #36
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Im glad we're not alone.Are you able to view read messages?
My Mouse pointer wont even change to show that is an option on the mailbox
No, I can not do a thing with my mailbox(es) either.

I will add though, that I just went back into my Asian acct - and the mailbox WAS working! Woot!
It showed the little pointed-edged-round icon w/ the number of letters/gifts on the mailbox - and I could click on it and view my new mail AND the old mail button worked too.
I went to my room to open my mail -- got frozen w/ "Please Wait...." I did what it said, and waited, and waited, until the system logged me out for inactivity.
Then I logged back into that same account, and clicked on my mailbox from the front/newspaper page -- and to my surprise, it WORKED! I was able to open both packages!! YAY!
Then I went to KP to send a package or two just to test it out, and was able to send a package off to 2 of my own accounts. I got the "your gift has been sent" message with NO "please wait" when I clicked "send"
Unfortunately, those 2 accounts I sent to, I still can't use the mailbox on them.
Maybe before the end of the day they'll have it all fixed, on all servers, for all time zones and accounts, LOL.
*crosses fingers*

oooooo -- add to the above:
my main NA acct just loaded, and my mailbox is working -- at least it let me open up 4 packages so far! (haven't tried to send from there yet)
I clicked on the mailbox and opened the packages from the newspaper/front page
(since going into my room froze up my Aisan acct earlier)

Last edited by Pixel Pony; 06-04-2010 at 12:20 PM..
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #37
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

I am also having problems. I am able to hit the send button, then there is a couple seconds of nothing, then I get the please wait that does not go away. I know my mom's and my sisters accound work fine, mine is the only one messed up in the house.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #38
Lil Kinz

eandk02 is on a distinguished road

On June 2nd I sent one of my accounts 3 gifts that I still have not received. I just called Webkinz and the person I spoke with checked the accounts that I sent from and said that nothing was sent out on that date when I am 100% positive I did. I asked how that was possible and mentioned that others are having similar problems and she said that she has not heard of any issues regarding this. This is very frustrating & disappointing since I sent Jumbleberry items that took awhile to collect!
Old 06-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #39
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

*Sigh* Please GANZ, please fix this! I don't like to keep people waiting, and that's what this glitch is doing! Please GANZ! PLEASE.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #40
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

please ganz, I want my RainBow rover...and eandk lost some valuable prizes as well.
Please let us finish our trades as well
AgtPix is offline Female
Closed