Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #201
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: Cannot Get Items from Storage

View Post Originally Posted by playmobilman
I have worse, I have nothing in my account anymore.

Ganz messed up again!
^^^^ tis true

But that happened to me with the PW... issue so go on at like 12:00 am or some late/early random time and it works since not that many people are on.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 01:31 PM   #202
disney world.
Webkinz :)

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: Cannot Get Items from Storage

thats happend to me alot. Log out then back it, maybe that will help. or just dont go on for the day, it'll clear up eventually
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 02:04 PM   #203
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz world stuck in please waits

I think the title of this thread got changed?! I had been commenting on and watching updates about the malfunctioning Kinzpost issues that were being discussed here... strange
smwcat is offline Female
Old 07-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #204
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

All of a sudden, as of about 15 minutes ago, I have been getting constant, lengthy please waits, and it has reverted back to the frequency/severity as when this thread was started after maintenance-I cannot open my dock, go to the clubhouse, or send a KinzPost package because of endless please waits. It was working just fine up to now, but now it has all of a sudden slowed down considerably.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #205
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

Default Re: Kinzpost not working

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
You can get as far as hitting "send" button. Than everything locks up and the "please wait" sign pops up. The only way to get anywhere else on the site is to log out and log back in. I did clear my cache after maintenance this morning.
Try another browser or restart your computer.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-11-2010, 02:34 PM   #206
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Webkinz :)

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I am having the same issues with "please wait" here. I really chose a bad time to create a new garden. lol I spend 2 minutes waiting for every one item I plant.
Liw is offline Female
Old 07-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #207
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Liw
I am having the same issues with "please wait" here. I really chose a bad time to create a new garden. lol I spend 2 minutes waiting for every one item I plant.
Yes-I am planting too, and I find that sometimes I have to drag a plant multiple times to a spot before it please waits for a few minutes and appears.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:57 AM   #208
Lil Kinz
grandpapah is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this a Ganz issue or a computer issue? I can receive mail but can not send. I have cleared cache and even reinstalled the flash player but still no luck . Anybody find a way to resolve this issue?
grandpapah is offline Male
Old 07-18-2010, 07:40 AM   #209
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

It's probably because of How many pets are on that account. If you have too many pets (over 50-100) then it will jam up more often. You will have to make another account to get this to quit. It happens on my first account a lot,too.
shreds97 is offline Male
Closed