Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #191
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Cannot Get Items from Storage

Sigh. . . I got that problem fixed, now I can't send anything.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #192
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz world stuck in please waits

Sigh. . . this morning my dock wouldn't unload, now I can't send anything through kinzpost.
I hope this gets fixed soon!
And good luck to all of you who are having the same problem!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:39 PM   #193
Webkinz :)

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz world stuck in please waits

totally agree...to many please wait...get it together maintenance....
Old 07-07-2010, 08:07 PM   #194
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: Kinzpost not working

My kinzpost was working now I can't send anything!!! try reseting your broswers!!!
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #195
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default WW is slow

hey !!! Is anyone having trouble with webkinz world? because I'm I reset my brower it didn't work but I didn't clear my cache but I know that wont work. I am having trouble with everything getting please wait to can't use the kinzpost not sending it was working yesterday!!! Ganz should be fixing these problems not making more!!!! soon I am not going to play webkinz
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 06:22 AM   #196
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

Exclamation Re: Cannot Get Items from Storage

I have worse, I have nothing in my account anymore.

Ganz messed up again!
playmobilman is offline Male
Old 07-08-2010, 07:20 AM   #197
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Cannot Get Items from Storage

Did you have a lot in your dock? Same thing happened to me last year. I called webkinz and they said this can happen if you have more than 100 items in my dock at once. What you have to do is empty the items in your dock one by one. Put anything you can in your room. All food has to be either put in a fridge or fed to pets. then you have to log out then in and keep doing the same until you empty it enough for it to open on it's own.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #198
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Soccar game not rewarding prize!

Well for the first time in a while I actually won a prize (got 5 goals!) and it's stuck on the "Game Over" page and there's no Please Wait but if I click the "x" it tells me I won't get my prize! This really stinks and it's not the first time!! When I don't win a prize however it goes through with the money awarded -- it's like ganz doesn't want me to win!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 12:31 PM   #199
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: Soccar game not rewarding prize!

well, you could try contacting Ganz and asking them about it... this one stumps me.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #200
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: WW is slow

Yeah it's been slow for me too -- WW+Summer = high traffic.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Closed