Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 12:07 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
dcrock47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinzpost not working

Well....at least I am NOT alone.....I think this is one of those "first of the month" glitches....I also have mail issues and wait issues.....the real bummer is I had a party yesterday....and two of my guests were unable to get their loot bags!!!! that kind of "*****"....when we pay so much for the party....I ended up sending them some of my loot prizes from other parties......darn it!

Oh and I do think our mail will be back and stuff.....I just think I will take a break for a day or so.....ha ha .....like that will really happen.....

Last edited by dcrock47; 06-03-2010 at 12:07 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 01:19 PM   #12
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I am so glad to see this, I have been sending the same item all day and its not going anywhere.
I will go try other browsers, I sure hope I can get it to work.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #13

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

I found a solution to this. If you scroll ALL the way down until you see Feb in your mail, slow down a bit. Your more recent letters/gifts (june) will be right under Feb.
GeegeJoe is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #14

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Hmmm, I just went to KP and after I clicked on send a package, a notice popped up, but the words were all x's and there were 2 yellow buttons on the bottom flashing. I then had to log out. (I thought I had done a Print Screen, but nothing comes up on Paint, so I can't post a picture.)
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 06:37 PM   #15
e all love

LemonSkittles is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
You can get as far as hitting "send" button. Than everything locks up and the "please wait" sign pops up. The only way to get anywhere else on the site is to log out and log back in. I did clear my cache after maintenance this morning.
That has happened to me to! My items never send, I always have to trade with my self if I need something
LemonSkittles is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #16
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Hmmm, I just went to KP and after I clicked on send a package, a notice popped up, but the words were all x's and there were 2 yellow buttons on the bottom flashing. I then had to log out. (I thought I had done a Print Screen, but nothing comes up on Paint, so I can't post a picture.)
Leave it to wkw to not even have the notice that KP is not working, to not work either!

I just hope THIS area gets fixed really soon....I have trades to send out, and trades waiting somewhere in cyber-kinzpost-land but not showing up in my mailbox anymore....not even the little number-in-a-circle that tells you that you have "2" or "5" pieces of mail waiting to be opened!!!
I want my mail back!!!! I have packages with cool stuff in them!!!!
Please Ganz, oh puh-leez make sure ALL my packages show up again!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 09:16 PM   #17
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I Was Having this Same Problem Last Night, Along With the Other Member I was Trading With. This morning it was Still Doing the Same Thing! So, I Decided to Try Other Browsers, Well, this is what I Found Out:
IE-Does Not Work
Google Chrome-Does Not Work
Firefox- I Have Sent Approx. 17 packages & Received 21 or 22.
So, Needless to say I have Been on Firefox All Day! I Hope This Helps You Too!
Hugs!
PP
Old 06-03-2010, 09:33 PM   #18
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I just send items to someone and it still said sending your gifts I wish I read this before
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #19
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

ok ,I went through firefox to log in to WW and I have been able to kinzpost since, sorry for not posting this three hours ago !
webkinzmom007 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #20
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by PoliceProperty
I Was Having this Same Problem Last Night, Along With the Other Member I was Trading With. This morning it was Still Doing the Same Thing! So, I Decided to Try Other Browsers, Well, this is what I Found Out:
IE-Does Not Work
Google Chrome-Does Not Work
Firefox- I Have Sent Approx. 17 packages & Received 21 or 22.
So, Needless to say I have Been on Firefox All Day! I Hope This Helps You Too!
Hugs!
PP
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmom007
ok ,I went through firefox to log in to WW and I have been able to kinzpost since, sorry for not posting this three hours ago !
oooo, this is very interesting to hear!
I will try Firefox....though I don't have it downloaded onto this computer. I will have to wait to download onto this one until I can access the "free download" period w/ my internet server (Hughes Satellite) -- downloading files/programs like that will put me over my "limit" for the day, thus slowing my connection down to like dialup speed. I don't want that to happen!

But very happy to hear that a couple of you could send gifts via KP if you used Firefox. I wish I had known that much earlier today, LOL.
But thanks for posting when you did!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Closed