Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #181
Webkinz :)

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz world stuck in please waits

This gets worse every Wednesday when they update - I think they have too much activity on the website and it needs to be speeded up.
I called Ganz and they said switch to Fox Fire - I am on Internet explorer.
Is anyone on Fox Fire? How is the Please Wait on that.
I am really getting frustrated - even trying to change from one pet to another is Please Wait and on the jobs it is Please Wait which they are timed so you really can't wait.
The length of time it takes to do just one account is disheartening and I have 5 accounts which makes is a nightmare.
Wish they would fix the problem before introducing more things to slow it down.
My caches and history and browser history are all emptied so it is not my end that is slow.
If anyone has any advice- please pass it on.
Thanks - josie2
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #182
hoah, DC has my

onc1 is on a distinguished road

Yep, it's happening to me too

And Fire Fox is doing pretty good. For me, the worst is about a 20 second please wait
onc1 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #183
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

The same here. And I agree, why does maintenance always guarantee that there will be more or worse glitches?
gma2r is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #184
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

i have tried three browsers, firefox, IE and opera all are experiencing the dreaded lease wait. It takes forever for my dock to load, and often gets stuck part way through, so i have to log off and try again, this is happening all accounts each on a different server, including an asian account.

I don't think changing browsers is going to make much difference despite what the customer service rep said.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:16 PM   #185
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Webkinz world stuck in please waits

I'm not happy either! Every click, every activity, everything is Please wait................
It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 12:16 PM   #186
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Default Re: Cannot Get Items from Storage

I have tried on and off all morning. I got it to work once ( don't know how- I didn't do anything different), but then it started doing it again for a long time. I just was able to successfully access my dock, but I'm not celebrating yet.
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #187
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Thank goodness for WI- It has come to this: with every Wednesday "Server Upgrade/ Maintenance", the first thing I do is come staight here and read the glitch reports, forget about whatever new is in WW, it never works right off the bat anyway...

"Please Wait..." really bad for us too- even on Fire Fox... gardening took an eternity this morning.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 07-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #188
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

I haven't tried mozilla firefox yet; i've been on google chrome all morning. These please wait's are driving me nuts, especially since I just renewed my accounts and I'm trying to look through my house! :|
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 02:01 PM   #189
Lil Kinz
isab2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinzpost not working

My Kinzpost isn't working for all our accounts since at least 3 weeks... I'm getting very frustrating! Please help!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #190
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Just an update: once again it was all Ganz...surprise! I never changed from Explorer and everything now is down to minimal pws!
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed