Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Major: Kinz Post not working!

View Post Originally Posted by Moonbow
Clear your cache.
Thanks! Didn't think of doing that.
supergirl1990 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 04:33 PM   #162
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by supergirl1990
Thanks! Didn't think of doing that.
No problem! I hope it works.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #163
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I have been having the same problem with a new account I got and I have cleared my cache and still can not send. It will say gift is being sent and then please wait and then after a long while I can click on things to do tab and my gifts go back into my dock.
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 05:04 AM   #164
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Kinzpost not working

Hi, back in June when the qlitch came out I found I could send 1-2 items when I Used IE7, on Firefox I can send 3. I have sent and received many packages since then. I called Ganz and they are saying it is a Dock Overload issue on the receivers account. We are trying to work our way through this, Ganz is calling me back this morning, they say it takes 24 hours from the time they start cleaning their Dock. I have not played either bowling nor will I get obsessed with Hamsters,lol, I do not have time to do my dailies on all my accounts as it is, so I do not think that is my problem. I am hoping after maintenance her items will be there!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 06:02 AM   #165
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Works fine for me
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 07-07-2010, 06:25 AM   #166
Katrina52 is on a distinguished road

No hamsters. No bowling. No plug-ins. Once or twice a week I can use kinz post for a brief time.
Katrina52 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 06:32 AM   #167
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

Exclamation Re: Kinzpost not working

Arggggggggggg , down for matinance again, kinz post is probbly getting upgraded then. Just an idea.
playmobilman is offline Male
Old 07-07-2010, 08:37 AM   #168
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Hi, back in June when the qlitch came out I found I could send 1-2 items when I Used IE7, on Firefox I can send 3. I have sent and received many packages since then. I called Ganz and they are saying it is a Dock Overload issue on the receivers account. We are trying to work our way through this, Ganz is calling me back this morning, they say it takes 24 hours from the time they start cleaning their Dock. I have not played either bowling nor will I get obsessed with Hamsters,lol, I do not have time to do my dailies on all my accounts as it is, so I do not think that is my problem. I am hoping after maintenance her items will be there!

I have not played the 3D Bowling or the Hamsters and therefore my Kinzpost issues cannot have anything to do with those games or their download (as I didn't download anything). The dock overload numbers also don't hold up in our case as my dock has 23 items and each of my childrens' accounts have about 80.

Just a few thoughts.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #169
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Webkinz world stuck in please waits

Ever since I got on this morning WW has been in "please wait" mode for everything! Anyoneelse stuck like this? But my pet was going through her food meter while I am unable to do anything to feed her
Why does "maintance" always seems to gum up the works so badly?
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 09:59 AM   #170
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Default Cannot Get Items from Storage

When I try to get into my dock, it just keeps loading eternally with the dumb blue "Please Wait..."

It happens if I use my 'Get Items from Storage' button, try to send a package through Kinzpost, or got to the Kinzstyle Outlet. No matter what, I cannot access my dock.
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Closed