Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 03:05 PM   #141
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Default Re: Kinzpost not working

I just got off the phone with a Ganz customer service rep. She was fairly nice all things considered, but didn't have the best news. They are aware of the Kinzpost problems. She says the only option currently is to install and use Firefox. I told her I've played Webkinz on Safari for the 3 years we've been playing and wasn't really wanting to add Firefox to my Mac (there IS a reason I bought a Mac and I don't want to add any virus prone programs to it ~ but that's a story for another day LOL).

Anyway, she said they know there is a problem. They don't have any estimate as to when it will be fixed and are instructing everyone "to use Firefox because Webkinz has become such a sophisticated program that only Firefox can support it". Hmmm. I asked, very nicely, if that meant that they would only be catering to Firefox users in the future and she said no... just that it was what they are recommending for now. Sigh. No end in sight I guess
smwcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2010, 04:34 PM   #142
Webkinz :)

cindyf is an unknown quantity at this point

my kinzpost has not been working since june 5th. i had seen what the one siad but could not get my token. sometimes i have mail and sometimes not But, i cannot get it anyway. I have cleared Everything and it does not help! How annoying for our 3 accounts not to be able to get stuff.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #143
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Just an aside to this issue...there is a new beta download that Firefox recommends you update to. I did it and kept getting a 'flash plug in crashed" error. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF ADOBE FLASH. It is a beta test and not all kinks are worked out. At the very least, IE recommends you uninstall any previous versions of flash prior to downloading...but Firefox does not give this message that I saw.

At any rate...be careful with the new version...I lost the ability to even log into WW when I downloaded it!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #144
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Just an aside to this issue...there is a new beta download that Firefox recommends you update to. I did it and kept getting a 'flash plug in crashed" error. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF ADOBE FLASH. It is a beta test and not all kinks are worked out. At the very least, IE recommends you uninstall any previous versions of flash prior to downloading...but Firefox does not give this message that I saw.

At any rate...be careful with the new version...I lost the ability to even log into WW when I downloaded it!
Thank you because I did not know that!
I only get that message on one (very large) acct "flash plug is crashed" but if I ignore it, it goes away and WW logs in.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 11:31 PM   #145
macmen6 is on a distinguished road

please ganz fix the kinzpost problem. i cannot do foxfire.
macmen6 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2010, 08:59 AM   #146

MissiRox will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: Kinzpost not working

View Post Originally Posted by smwcat
I just got off the phone with a Ganz customer service rep. She was fairly nice all things considered, but didn't have the best news. They are aware of the Kinzpost problems. She says the only option currently is to install and use Firefox. I told her I've played Webkinz on Safari for the 3 years we've been playing and wasn't really wanting to add Firefox to my Mac (there IS a reason I bought a Mac and I don't want to add any virus prone programs to it ~ but that's a story for another day LOL).

Anyway, she said they know there is a problem. They don't have any estimate as to when it will be fixed and are instructing everyone "to use Firefox because Webkinz has become such a sophisticated program that only Firefox can support it". Hmmm. I asked, very nicely, if that meant that they would only be catering to Firefox users in the future and she said no... just that it was what they are recommending for now. Sigh. No end in sight I guess
Hi Smwcat,
I'd give them a little more time -- I use Firefox through Hughesnet satelite and I am having the same problem you are having. I do not believe Firefox is the answer to what THEIR problem is.

I wish they would get what they have working correctly before giving us a lot of new things.
I was looking forward to the hampsters but if that does not work any better it will be of no use to me.

I cannot stay logged in long enough to clear one garden. They are 'please wait-ing" me to death. I get it as soon as I enter a room. No chance to do anything. And like all of you I have cleared all previous work from my history and cashes. I have found, with the first please wait I get when I enter a room, If I wait about a minute and then click on the 'dress your pet' button that the please wait will leave for a short while. I usually have to click my rake and basket and shovel more than once to clear each item. BUT where I could garden 4 houses in an hour it now takes me that much time to get one house.

If I were a younger person they would have lost me a long time ago. And even now, I am finding other things to do rather than enjoy the webkin site.

I have things in all my houses that I want to send to other houses. Cannot do it. I cannot even see my mail to know how many I have, it will not come up at all. I have a friend I asked to pull my site up and she can get into my mail and open it. She lives in another part of the country. Now why is that? If it were not for her I would have missed 4 parties. And they are so much fun.

I sure hope they get the site working correctly again.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:17 AM   #147
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

MissiRox ~

I'm glad you're getting to the parties at least In terms of kinzposting/moving items to your own accounts, my daughter and I have been meeting up in the clubhouse and trading with each other in the Trading Room because we cannot Kinzpost. It's a bit of a hassle, but it works (and is free LOL).

I'm not making the move to Firefox. I will wait this one out. Not patiently... but I will do it
smwcat is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #148
please ask
Gift Guru

Still not fixed for so many of us that I thought this needed to be bumped back to the front page.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 11:39 PM   #149

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Kinzpost only works for me (once in a while) if I only send ONE item. I know, it's so frustrating.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 12:22 AM   #150
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

Our family had a few please wait problems trying to kinzpost in the past 2 weeks but today we have had sevreal items vanish. My son is so sad. He finally got 2 soccer goals and sent one to the other account so that he could make a soccer room and the package is just gone. I had 2 packages not make it to my kids (luckily nothing too important but still not cool?).

I haven't read this whole thread but is ganz doing anything about the lost items? Is it worth calling? I just feel bad because my austistic son finally got excited about webkinz again w/mazin hamsters and this soccer game and know this glitch has taken away the alot of his interest.
sisterbear is offline Female
Closed