Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 07:17 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Kinzpost not working

i have found that if i go to arti's shop then to kinzpost it works fine but to just try and go to it when I sign in it doesn't work. odd huh
MelindaS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 12:49 PM   #132

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I am still having problems with KinzPost in IE on all of my accounts (different time zones and different servers). I will try some of the ideas here. I prefer IE because the windows are independent. Kinz Post works in FF, but having two or more FF windows open starts slowing everything down in other activities (and the reason I like multiple windows open is to minimize wait time as something in WW loads).
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #133
macmen6 is on a distinguished road

Well i tried the going to arte thing first. It didn't work on any of our accounts. It's been weeks since we have been able to kinzpost all we get is the please wait...come on GANZ fix it already will ya????????????? This for us seems to be on regular accounts not the deluxe accounts.
macmen6 is offline Male
Old 06-22-2010, 11:06 PM   #134

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

Also posted under the following thread
Click the image to open in full size. Re: Kinzpost not working! HELP NEEDED NOW!!!!!!!!! It even interferes with your room!
Kinzpost does not work for any of my accounts (4). I cannot send packages or letters. I have tried various wrapping paper, etc. Will look like it's going to send and then Please wait... appears. Usually after a couple of minutes, Please wait... goes away and Sending Your GIft remains. I have let it go for 20 minutes at times. Been going on for a couple of weeks that I've noticed.
Deluxe accounts as well as Regular accounts.
US Time Zone
Screenshots (jpg) attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgkinzpost glitch 1.jpg (169.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpgkinzpost glitch 2.jpg (169.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpgkinzpost glitch 3.jpg (166.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpgkinzpost glitch 4.jpg (167.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpgkinzpost glitch 5.jpg (166.3 KB, 1 views)
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 12:24 PM   #135
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

It's been like this for sooo long... I was really hoping last night's maintenance would fix it
smwcat is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #136
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

Well it didn't work for me and then sometimes it did. I couldn't figure out why and why not.

But I got a gift from a friend on Monday. It included a soccor shirt. I was so happy. BUT now I have been trying to send him a thank you. Gift or letter. For two days it hasn't let me. :-(

They must think I am a bad friend :-(
Old 06-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #137
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I am sooooo frustrated with this already. I cannot believe that this is not priority #1 for Ganz...absolutely unbelievable. I can usually get kinzpost to work in FF...but still nothing on IE...and that is ridiculous!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 11:13 AM   #138

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

Exclamation Re: Kinzpost not working

Kinz post works now i sent something and it reached!!!
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 11:33 AM   #139
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by RubyRed9947
Kinz post works now i sent something and it reached!!!
Lucky you...I still can send nothing using IE....the dreaded "please wait" has become the norm!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #140

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

my kinzpost hasnt worked for over a month. i missed parties that i was invited to.. i get please wait ALL THE TIME!

last night i told my mom someone needs to make ganz PLEASE WAIT every five seconds and see how they like it. like call them up and when they answer say please wait... then say something and when they talk again say please wait. lol over and over again.. bet they would get pretty angry as well...

im now calling it the please wait of death... lol ughhh..
inncntgurl is offline Female
Closed