Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Kinzpost not working

I'm having this same problem!!!! So are many of my friendz. Some of spare accts kinzpost's work, others dont!! It makes it very diffucult to send thank you gifts, surprises, trades, etc!! COMMON GANZ!! GET IT FIXED!! This is CRITICAL! We need KINZPOST!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
Yep, I sent a letter to Ganz. They do weird things.. First, in 2008 hiding the rare list for no reason and now making KinzPost not work on purpose.
Why do you say they are 'making KinzPost not work on purpose' I don't think Ganz would do that, I mean whats the logic behind that??????

Last edited by madi1422; 06-16-2010 at 10:39 PM..
madi1422 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 10:44 PM   #112
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that stinks
I'm not having that problem, but my mom is
She can only send 1 item at a time, so at least she can send something
I hope ganz fixes this problem though
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #113

someone will become famous soon enough

I have heard that many people are having this problem; however, i haven't. It is really sad that a website with so many users has so many problems.
someone is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 09:49 AM   #114

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

I am having this problem with all 3 of my accounts. I have a mac book pro that worked great until this mail and please wait issue started. I empty cash. that's not problem.

i can send but not receive mail. sometimes it shows up but when I log on. I click on mailbox it opens but none of the letters or packages open. next time i log there is in no of mail and cant open mailbox.

This has been going on for weeks. I gave a party and no one could come because i couldn't receive their reply's.

You made them cry GANZE.

Your ignoring the problem is not making it go away.

We feel abandoned because some don't have the problem.

I am a # 1 fan. I am very loyal. Please don't make that change.

Please concentrate on fixing this problem before you add anything else.

Last edited by Trance Gemini; 06-17-2010 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: I installed firefox and can now send mail. also no please wait loading problems. Can't get into park. will log me out.
Trance Gemini is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #115
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

If you use firefox it will let you send the packages. I had this problem with internet explorer.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 10:00 AM   #116
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Hi Everyone!

Since the other night when the servers were down,i have had alot of problems.The ONLY way i could finally send anything was to SEND ONLY ONE ITEM AT A TIME! and it worked for me,if i sent more then one,i'd get please wait,and it would go back in my dock.I am on IE.
Try it!!! i hope it works for you too!

Have a great day!

Also: clearing the cache,etc. did nothing to help.

Last edited by ChrissyW; 06-17-2010 at 10:03 AM..
Old 06-17-2010, 06:49 PM   #117
thinksharp8
Gift Guru

thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!

Same problem here, but right now I'm getting around it by only sending 2 items at a time, it's 3 that seems to freeze it.
thinksharp is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 09:24 PM   #118
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I can't send any at all
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 09:54 PM   #119
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I was having problems too. I had no problems at home where I use firefox, but I am staying at a friends house using Internet explorer and started having problems. I installed firefox on my friends computer and as soon as I logged back into webkinz I was able to send 2 packages to 2 different people immediately. I have really enjoyed using firefox at home, and I highly recommend switching to it. Just go to Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable and hit download.
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #120
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Still cannot open my mail which is a bummer because that includes party invitations So sporadic. I'm using Safari and have not had this type of problem before two or so weeks ago.
smwcat is offline Female
Closed