Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!

Default Webkinz Won't Play For Google Chrome

I switched Google Chrome a month ago and yesterday I decided to check on Webkinz for the first time since getting it. I had many problems with it, including:
  1. It takes a while to log in.
  2. When I go to somewhere, the Please Wait thing is up all the time.
  3. It doesn't work well when buying something from the W-Shop.
  4. It logs me out after a while.

Does anyone have this problem, and how do I fix it?
YYZRules is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
WWJD <3

horselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Won't Play For Google Chrome

i have the same problems! yeah, sorry don't know how to fix them
horselover408 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #3
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I haven't been having these problems. Try using Internet Explorer that's what i use. And Google Chrome for the games and other things like WI and youtube. Good Luck
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 04:29 PM   #4
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I found IE to slow for me so I use Firefox and have no problem, Chrome seems to have issue with WW.
Babs is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 07:05 PM   #5
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Yeah, I don't play WW on Chrome, you'll also get the floating dock glitch which is annoying.
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
carebearboy5
Lil Kinz
carebearboy5mom is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!! I have been experiencing the floating items from my dock on all ten of our accounts.
I had no clue it had anything to do with google chrome. Is there really not any way to fix this problem?
It is so annoying!! Plus it causes numerous log outs when trying to feed your pet. Thanks.
carebearboy5mom is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 10:04 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Your comp symptoms sounds just like mine - had no idea it could be from chrome - gave up firefox a while back when it didn't play nice with the flash player

why can't Ganz make it so you can play WW on any browser you want
Old 10-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
Jmusic412 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have google chrome too and it does the please wait. Before it would log me out but it doesn't anymore though.
Jmusic412 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #9
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Ganz supports Firefox, so it would be a good idea to switch/switch back to that. =)
Old 10-17-2011, 03:07 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thanks for all your answers - I'm sad/glad to find out I'm not the only one with these problems and I decided if Ganz can't make their game playable with multi-browsers -not just firefox then they really don't care abt their players

think it's timeI rethink how much I want to play webkinz anymore -get more headaches and waste more time playing I'm sure there are other games to play that are more user friendly
Closed