Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2018, 09:30 PM   #11
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz won't load

Thought I would see if my iPad would let me in. I get the most strangest errors.
Something about argument1 being passed to the floatyclicky
And some other weird stuff and a long code and stuff.
Set, null given?
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2018, 10:54 PM   #12
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
I have one account that wont load at all, but the other three no problems. I am trying different ways and servers to see if I can get in that way.
I had that, too, and still have it. I have tried different browsers but no luck. It did load once and then the clubhouse would not load. It must have to do with the server the account is on.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-22-2018, 11:07 PM   #13

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by vwcatbus
Will it load for you?
Yeppers! Me today was very bad, couldn't login at all this evening...still need the yellow News Intern shirt code, oh well....
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2018, 06:58 AM   #14
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens swims in greatness
mom of 2 teens swims in greatnessmom of 2 teens swims in greatnessmom of 2 teens swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
Yeppers! Me today was very bad, couldn't login at all this evening...still need the yellow News Intern shirt code, oh well....
Update my account did not load to no avail yesterday, but today it load a little slow, but that could be do to clearing the caches yesterday which is normal for me. Thank for all the suggestions.

lilkinzmom the code for the yellow Newz Intern Shirt is W24L-6Z7N-3KTN-7N9U .
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 04-23-2018, 08:47 AM   #15

outgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talent
outgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talentoutgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talentoutgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talentoutgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talentoutgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talentoutgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talentoutgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talentoutgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talentoutgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talentoutgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talentoutgoinglyshy is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Amyloveswebkinz
Thought I would see if my iPad would let me in. I get the most strangest errors.
Something about argument1 being passed to the floatyclicky
And some other weird stuff and a long code and stuff.
Set, null given?
I also had those weird error messages on one mobile account. Definitely a sevrer thing because I only had the problems on one account and I know they are on different servers. So far this morning everything seems to be working normally. But, of course, I missed the last day of the Newz Week give-aways on that account. Oh well, at least it's working today.

OK, I may have jinxed myself. That one account that wouldn't load yesterday....now I can get in and most stuff works. But I can't bring up messages and the Magical Forest doesn't work at all. So, it appears there are still issues there.

Last edited by outgoinglyshy; 04-23-2018 at 08:47 AM..
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 04-23-2018, 11:43 AM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

There was a problem with one of their servers. Things should be working better now.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed