Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Kyokonn is on a distinguished road

Default Webkinz wont load

it wont load on the login page, the background goes about a third of the way loaded and then it just stops loading and says "Kill page". I have an ASUS windows 8 laptop, and tried updating my adobe flash player and cleared my history to see if it works.
Kyokonn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2014, 04:23 PM   #2
I ❤ Keldeo :D
Webkinz :)

chloetyuiop1 swims in greatness
chloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Webkinz wont load

Clear your cache too, and this is probably happening because you have too much stuff on your computer (I have had things like this happen before on any game I went on because my computer needed to be cleaned up), and I recommend chrome for WW. It works the best
chloetyuiop1 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2014, 04:32 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

View Post Originally Posted by chloetyuiop1
Clear your cache too, and this is probably happening because you have too much stuff on your computer (I have had things like this happen before on any game I went on because my computer needed to be cleaned up), and I recommend chrome for WW. It works the best
I've got chrome, and I cleared everything and still cant get on>-<
Old 02-24-2014, 04:36 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by Kyokonn
I've got chrome, and I cleared everything and still cant get on>-<
Did you clean up your computer? I recommend CCleaner for this. Also, did you set the clearing time to "the beginning of time"? You have to set it to that if you want it to work.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:39 PM   #5
Lil Kinz

Did you clean up your computer? I recommend CCleaner for this. Also, did you set the clearing time to "the beginning of time"? You have to set it to that if you want it to work.
I cleard to the beginning of time twice>-< but I'll try cleaning my laptop like you suggested with the CCleaner:3 but I just bought a new webkinz today since I just started playing again Dx it worked a few days ago, but it took my laptop forever to load it:/
Old 02-24-2014, 04:45 PM   #6

I cleard to the beginning of time twice>-< but I'll try cleaning my laptop like you suggested with the CCleaner:3 but I just bought a new webkinz today since I just started playing again Dx it worked a few days ago, but it took my laptop forever to load it:/
Glitches like this is why you need to clean your computer often. If any other game takes forever to load/doesn't load, it's your computer. Be warned you may also have a virus that's slowing down your computer, but lets not hope it's that I use the free version of CCleaner and it works perfectly fine, well, if your computer isn't slow already.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:49 PM   #7
Lil Kinz

Glitches like this is why you need to clean your computer often. If any other game takes forever to load/doesn't load, it's your computer. Be warned you may also have a virus that's slowing down your computer, but lets not hope it's that I use the free version of CCleaner and it works perfectly fine, well, if your computer isn't slow already.
this is really the only problem I've had with my computer ever. it worked fine like one or two times but now It wont even take me to the long in screen, it just loads for forever until I get a little "Kill page" popup.__.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:40 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

I still can't get it to load Dx
Old 02-28-2014, 06:16 PM   #9

I still can't get it to load Dx
You cleaned your computer too? Did you run a antivirus software? I don't recommend AVG..there's a free one called "SuperAntiSpyware Free edition" that is the BEST! It gets rid of most of my computer problems (even tracking cookies!), I think you can find a download for it on Google search, I dunno, my mom was the one that discovered it. Try using that and see if it works. Do the "full scan" option and just leave the computer and it will take atleast half an hour to scan your whole computer, and once it's done it will show you the viruses/other problems your computer has. Then you can quarantine/remove the problems that were on your computer. Hope it helps!
Old 02-28-2014, 07:06 PM   #10

ryhill is a WIzard
ryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzardryhill is a WIzard

lookks like you will have to try different browsers.

we just got that model computer with win8. i heard win8 isnt the best version from microsoft. i use win7.

as a last measure when WW wont load is to load it from HISTORY to a date back when it did work on whatever browser you are using.

good luck
ryhill is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be true!, i time traveled here