Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #51
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz & Webkinznewz are both down????

Mine works, I live in Canada
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 04:24 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Oh this is frustrating. I can at least get logged in but then the hamsters won't load at all. I was also getting randomly kicked out of WW. I hope this gets fixed soon. There is a good rare at 7pm KT.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:25 PM   #53
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

Oh gosh........ I hope this gets fixed before 7 PM.... or else no Criminal Chamber!
cplover5689 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #54
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by cplover5689
Oh gosh........ I hope this gets fixed before 7 PM.... or else no Criminal Chamber!
...right... now that we finally got the desert window, the chamber is a miss hit due to loading problems... same here, also tried safari no luck loading at all....
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #55
zct2002

blah4768 is a jewel in the roughblah4768 is a jewel in the rough

Well three out of four accounts are not connecting at all! The one that will is server 15!!
I hope that helps! I wish they would fix this soooooon!!! The one account that is working is my daughters account, no fair!!!
blah4768 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #56
BFFsushimama will become famous soon enough

My account is an Asian account and it won't load either.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #57
violetj

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

I've been having the same problems, when I try and get on WW it stays on the green screen and never actually logs on. Things were running super slow too, WebkinzNewz was extremely slow and now can't load. I hate when they run these big weekend things, then everyone logs in and we seem to have this problem.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #58

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

My account started acting up right after I adopted my Floral Fox. Thank goodness it didn't freeze up before then. (WW&eStore.) I hope they fix this soon....

Evermore is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #59
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Server 2 isn't working for us.
karrit is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:30 PM   #60

mlml258 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Re: Webkinz & Webkinznewz are both down????

It's been happening to me too. I just got a mazing hamster and it started not letting me log on. But I have another account and it has been working fine and it doesn't have a mazing hamster on it. I think the codes that we are putting in are causing something and maybe the mazing hamsters too. I hope they fix it soon.
mlml258 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3dramaqueen<3