Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 04:15 PM   #41
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥
Webkinz :)

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz & Webkinznewz are both down????

hopefully this is cleared up before 5:00 is over.. because i wanted the 35 kinzcash prize i know its not that much... but its still kinzcash...
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 04:15 PM   #42
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by clarkcs38
Even on the accounts I am able to log into, I am unable to get in the hamster area. Anyone else having THIS problem?
I can get into some accounts but the mazen hamsters wont load.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #43
Lil Kinz
koolkatz4 is on a distinguished road

I have been trying to log in to Webkinz for 20 minutes on all three account with no success. I am in the U.S., west coast. I did notice that a few hours ago it was taking a really long time to do any activity on Webkinz. That may have been the pre-curser to this problem. In the past I have had issues similar but it was fixed with in 20 minutes or so. Also Webkinz Newz and E-store is not coming up. I hope that they fix it soon.
koolkatz4 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #44

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

I can't get on Webkinz either
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 04-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #45
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Glad to know it's not my computer! Sorry everyone is having trouble getting in though. Let's hope they fix the problem quickly. Their main page at webkinz.com seems to be loading fine.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #46
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

Since Webkinz Newz is down too, I think Ganz is having server problems.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:20 PM   #47
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Same here!!! I turned my computer off and back on and still nothing Thanks for posting! I thought there was something wrong with my computer. I hope it's back up by 7:00 cuz I really want the Criminal Chamber. I also hope they are bringing back the gold Zone. That is a part of being Deluxe and I don't understand why they took it away from us. It isn't fair!!!!! I guess I'll go wash my hair since I can't do anything on Webkinz.
crosses is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #48

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

I was on about 40 minutes ago, doing my gardening and started getting "please wait" every time i watered a plant, finally it just froze up. Hope it comes back soon. Pet stuck in garden, don't want to leave her after dark.lol
Old 04-17-2011, 04:22 PM   #49
Call me Ana! :)

anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
Glad to know it's not my computer! Sorry everyone is having trouble getting in though. Let's hope they fix the problem quickly. Their main page at webkinz.com seems to be loading fine.
Yes, that's what is also happening with me. The main page is fine, it's after you log in is where the problem arises.
anaeem98 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 04:22 PM   #50
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I'm also having the same problem. I was in the middle of doing one of my classes at the academy and started getting the dreaded "Please Wait", so I logged out and haven't been able to get get back on. Most likely the class I was doing I'll get a failed for it...bummer.
Vickie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3dramaqueen<3