Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz & Webkinznewz are both down????

It's the weekend and Ganz isn't available. That always seems to happen.
jemkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #222
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

Ganz is going to be getting a lot of phone calls tomorrow....
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #223
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl12
So someone needs to have a 3, 6, 8, or 18 lol
My nephew's US acct is on server 3. It is NOT working either.
I've tried 6 US accts, servers 2, 3, 4 & 5, none of them are working on IE or Mozilla, they are all deluxe accts.
My Asian acct on server 14 is working fine.
I bet they"ll have the rare item again soon since a lot of accts are not working.
hope4bri is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #224
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I just tried to log in on all 3 of our accounts and all I got was waiting for about:blank. Does anyone know what that means? Can't get far enough to see what server it is.

Pooh! I really wanted that Chamber.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #225
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
From info already added and ones I tried so far

server 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 12 are down

servers 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19 are good
That sound pretty accurate, Thanks for the summary. I just tried grandson #1 and granddaughter #2 and me #5. All no go. Well let's hope if they can fix some, they can fix all.
wendypie is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #226

nhillier is on a distinguished road

I can seem to get on my deluxe account but am having difficulty getting the deluxe accounts of other family members!! I hope Ganz realizes that people are having all these difficulties and put the rare on again soon. We have been waiting for a long time for this.
nhillier is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #227
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

I'll be calling them. I can't get on anyway.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #228

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Webkinz & Webkinznewz are both down????

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I don't know what server I'm on. How do some people know?
If you're on Internet Explorer, go to page 14 of this thread. Mom2many at the top of page 14 has a link there and it shows you how to find your server. Very helpful.. I've never been able to figure it either until now.. Good luck.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #229
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

well i think this is affecting the chocolate eggs too. Ate both eggs on Europe accounts and no prize
Old 04-17-2011, 06:31 PM   #230

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
From info already added and ones I tried so far

server 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 12 are down

servers 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19 are good
Could someone please tell me how to find out which server I'm on... Thanks in advance.
abbjs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3dramaqueen<3