Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #201
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Webkinz & Webkinznewz are both down????

Come on Ganz. Not fair. I only have one Deluxe account
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #202
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dd is server 7 and she is the only deluxe account besides mine-meaning she can't get her awesome rare for today!!! omg omg omg she is so so sad!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #203
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I bet this won't be fixed until tomorrow. I have 2 deluxe accts and both are on bad servers
charming is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #204
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I do not think I can get the rare today. Why does Ganz have to do this when the criminal chamber first debuts? Thye could've just done programming tomorrow.

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dd is server 7 and she is the only deluxe account besides mine-meaning she can't get her awesome rare for today!!! omg omg omg she is so so sad!!
And I am so MAD!
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #205

Mibear72 is on a distinguished road

I was able to get into 4 of our accounts, but one account will not let me long in. It's odd because that was the 2nd and 6th account that I tried to sign into. It's only one account I can't log into. Webkinznewz won't even load at all.
Mibear72 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #206
AveryH5

AveryH5 is just really niceAveryH5 is just really nice

If this isn't fixed by 8 I am calling them tomorrow, getting the extra rares is one reason we pay for deluxe.
AveryH5 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #207
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

From info already added and ones I tried so far

server 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 12 are down

servers 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19 are good
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #208

aromadel is on a distinguished road

lucky me....not really. I didnt know the server was down until after the screen froze while adopting a new pet. Now it says the code is used. Another call I might have to make perhaps if when I finally get in its not there.
aromadel is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #209
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
From info already added and ones I tried so far

server 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 12 are down

servers 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19 are good
So someone needs to have a 3, 6, 8, or 18 lol
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:18 PM   #210
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I just got in on server 1 they must be working on it....but getting please wait a lot
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3dramaqueen<3