Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 05:23 PM   #131
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz & Webkinznewz are both down????

This shows you how to find which server you are on...go to post #2 http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-youre-584316/
Mom2many is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #132
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥
Webkinz :)

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

Mine seems to be working now... just very very very slowly...
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #133
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

Oh! I tried my other account after I saw Webberlily's post and it's working. I'll try and find out what server.
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #134
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

I got on to US just now but WKN is still down
Puppet is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #135
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
Me and my Best frined are on ww using internet explorer right now, it is working for us?
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl12
So glad this isn't just me... I came home from a day at the (VERY windy) park to have webkinz not working. I would like to point out though that weather all over the U.S. is terrible... idk where Ganz is located but maybe the weather knocked some servers out.

By the way, I also want to know how to change servers or whatever...
Here in Canada too windy and rainy....
The Ganz place is in Ontario and the weather is probably bad there to... could it be that?
zacspet is offline Male
Old 04-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #136
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
Webkinznewz is down for me. The error says that it can not find the server. I did send Ganz a message through the "Contact Us" part of WW.

Here is a note about servers. Each WW account is assigned a different server or computer to use. There are probably at least 15 or 20 of these computers. Sometimes there is a problem with one, two , or all servers. If your server is down or has a problem, they can not temporarily move you to another server. Also, Ganz is not willing or able to permanently transfer you to another server if your server has alot of problems.

Webkinz seems to be logging in ok for me on five accounts with four different servers. Three accounts are American, one is European, and one is Asian. I do clear my cache and cookies every day. Two days ago I updated the Flash problem to 10.2. This is a PC with Internet Explorer 8. There have been two problems today.

1. While doing a class in KA, there is a random logout. This results in a fail of the class. It has happened twice today and once yesterday. I was not previously having this glitch.

2. The system is very slow due to the video of the movie promotion. Is it possible that this movie video needs the new Flash program?

A couple of tips to try:
1. If you get stuck on the loading for more than 30 seconds, press F5 on Internet Explorer. It gives you another chance to log in. This tip is listed on the login page if you ever forget.

2. Once this afternoon I had a green loading screen. I did one left mouse click in the middle of the green and it seemed to "wake up" the loading of the first page of the newspaper. It did finish loading.

Good luck!
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #137
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
Thanks for telling us! I can't seem to find my server, though. There's nothing in the corner, and i'm on firefox on a mac.
Bottom left hand side of windows It's a black strip at the very bottom where the address is gray at the top, and will say Transferring Data from Wapi6 .webkinz,com... or whatever server you are on.
Puppet is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #138
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

I think i found my server! I'm on server 12?
Old 04-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #139
acky side up!

sunnyside is just really nicesunnyside is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
well my account is deluxe... Looks like i might be the only one able to get the criminal chamber :p
i am still on my account with no problems
and i have a na account

good! Can you buy a lot of them to share with those of us that are not able to log in????????
sunnyside is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #140
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

i almost had it going on internet explorer, but then it stopped... sad
charming is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3dramaqueen<3