Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Critical Webkinz video challenge (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/webkinz-video-challenge-810062/)

chicken little09-27-2017 09:59 PM

Webkinz video challenge

Every account we have, 51, has had this problem. Every time we want to change rooms, ther is a littie blue window that pops up in the new room. But with the frame showing, it freezes and you have to log out and back in to get to the new room. It freezes everything. Has anyone is had this ?

Thanks for your help

chicken little

Yes, I cleared the cache twice, but failed to remember until this moment to restart. Will do that now and try again.

Nope, restart did not help. Amy suggestions?

chicken little

Queen of Sheba09-27-2017 10:36 PM

Re: Webkinz video challenge

I am having problems with freezing tonight, but it eventually unfreezes. It is annoying, but your problem sounds absolutely frustrating! :D

I am also having problems with my dock items NOT showing up! I know that I have things in my dock, but they disappear! :P

Wait...I went to another part of my dock and back again and now I can see the items! A bit glitchy! :D

Ritzcracker09-28-2017 03:00 AM

I'm getting the same thing, and yes, it's highly annoying. I can't even log out; I have to x out to try again. Someone on facebook said that if you don't have adblock on, it won't freeze, and that deluxe accounts aren't affected. I haven't tried disabling adblock, so I don't know if that helps. My deluxe account isn't affected, so that much is accurate.

chicken little09-28-2017 08:13 AM

My deluxe wasn't effected. But now I can't log out either. Just freezes Bummer. I gave up last night and just quit. But maybe Ganz has something to do with this to make us keep the ads on. lol Although it isn't funny... Very, veru frustrating.

I will try again later today. Thanks Ritzcracker and Queen of Sheba. I will leave this up to see if the problems expands to others.

chicken little

Lucy Hippo09-28-2017 07:18 PM

i have the blue frame, which i guess is supposed to be a video, popping up in all of my accounts. This is happening with adblock on for me. To get out of the situation I right click on the blue frame and get a drop down menu and choose "reload" and this shuts down the WW window.

since we are Xing out we are not properly signing out with the log out carnival. they want us to log out not X out so they are defeating their purpose.

chicken little09-28-2017 09:46 PM

Well, I give up. Won't work with or without adblock. I don't mind logging out. Why didn't they say so instead of messing with our minds. I am just on the edge of quitting WW. Even though I have a 116 pets left to adopt. It is getting to stressfull to play such great kids game. I am beginning to thing Ganz doesn't even know what they want. I think I will take a sabatical leave (Sabbatical leave is defined as a time period in which a person does not play to her favorite game but who still remains a Wekinz owner). Might as well laugh. Even though, it isn't really funny. Maybe........Oh well,

chicken little

Queen of Sheba09-28-2017 10:33 PM

Things are extremely slow for me!

I tried to feed a taco to my pet and it looked like a carpet on the floor for about 10 seconds before my pet ate it!

Lucy Hippo09-29-2017 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicken little (Post 31536604)
Well, I give up. Won't work with or without adblock. I don't mind logging out. Why didn't they say so instead of messing with our minds. I am just on the edge of quitting WW. Even though I have a 116 pets left to adopt. It is getting to stressfull to play such great kids game. I am beginning to thing Ganz doesn't even know what they want. I think I will take a sabatical leave (Sabbatical leave is defined as a time period in which a person does not play to her favorite game but who still remains a Wekinz owner). Might as well laugh. Even though, it isn't really funny. Maybe........Oh well,

chicken little

me too. I am considering taking a sabbatical or quitting. I guess the reason would be the ads and hide the dock.(what do new players know about hiding the dock. this just shows as a poor site that things don't work because of the dock. if I was new I would not want to return to a site that does not work) everyone knows what the ads do to game play, ridicules. was thinking of just logging in once a month to see if time to adopt.

feona09-29-2017 05:45 AM

I am done with WW. This is so frustrating. I will not remove ad blocks.When ads are on it slows down every move and ads pop up in the middle of playing. What of waste of time and money I have spent over the years.

Lucy Hippo09-29-2017 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feona (Post 31536624)
I am done with WW. This is so frustrating. I will not remove ad blocks.When ads are on it slows down every move and ads pop up in the middle of playing. What of waste of time and money I have spent over the years.

yes, I am considering giving up on WW. because have to use adblocker and doing the hide the dock. Bad Bad Bad

yes, I am waiting for it to shut down and disappear like many other sites, like Club Penguin, etc. seems like all things on internet are temporary or short-lived.

right now I am fighting with the freezing on the mobile app to get anything done. I would ask "don't these ganz programmers know how to program?" I guess all of these problems, dock, etc. are caused by the programming. Bad Bad Bad