Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2019, 02:46 AM   #1
rosyposy707
Webkinz :)

FoxesRule612 defies all odds
FoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all odds

Talking Webkinz Stadium Quick Event "Bots"

I dunno if this could really be considered a "glitch report", but hey fellas!! So if any of you have been going to the Webkinz Stadium and participating in the Quick Events after the most recent update, you might've noticed that Big Stompy, Princess, OREO, and a few others are no longer there. In other words, these pets were probably a hack instead of bots that the Ganz Team installed so that people wouldn't have to wait as long to enter a Quick Event. Now I'm seeing more real players in the Quick Events, which definitely makes me feel happier to see new players and relieved that Webkinz is not a dying site. As mentioned in this thread here...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...0#post31602080

...about a week ago the Running Competition wasn't working and instead of players there were these funny frogs and the interchanging lap screen kept freezing. However, the Beauty Pageant and the Cooking Competitions worked fine, and none of the "bots" were there. All were real players, except for "troll" and "HollyFox", but they always appear in last place, so those aren't a big deal. My hypothesis is that the reason why this frog glitch was happening was because the Ganz Team was hard at work trying to get rid of these hacked "bots." Way to go, Ganz!

Last edited by FoxesRule612; 05-21-2019 at 08:07 AM..
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2019, 07:12 AM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Stadium Quick Event "Bots"

I’ll have to check that out. I knew it used to be a quick prize if you were high up in your schooling, but someone took advantage of that and sat there endlessly racking up the prize money and this went on for quite some time. It seemed like no matter what time of day you went, there those same users were. Sooo, like so many others, I quit going. I felt that if they were making me angry and upset, then I shouldn’t even play that game.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-21-2019, 08:06 AM   #3
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I’ll have to check that out. I knew it used to be a quick prize if you were high up in your schooling, but someone took advantage of that and sat there endlessly racking up the prize money and this went on for quite some time. It seemed like no matter what time of day you went, there those same users were. Sooo, like so many others, I quit going. I felt that if they were making me angry and upset, then I shouldn’t even play that game.

Yeah, it was a bit disappointing, but now that it's been fixed, I'm happy! Those "users" were probably hacked....I honestly really, REALLY doubt they were the actual players themselves.
Old 05-26-2019, 09:01 AM   #4
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I went in, early am and played. Some users appeared to be new, but the ‘bot’ players were near the bottom of the list. Emi took first place in the races this morning and Wro w/Scruffy took 1st in Beauty pageant.... after she found her clothes seems it won’t recognize the Lion, Elephant or Hippo costume. My poor pet did the ‘walk of shame’ down the runway, wearing her birthday suit
Old 05-29-2019, 03:35 PM   #5

rachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshine
rachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshine

I went in for the very first time today with my frog (who has passed all classes in school except for strength, we are stuck at the last level which is simply not doable) and did some quick competitions. I must say, I have no clue how it works. When my frog is cacing, can I do anything to infleunce the game? It seems to be going on its own, same with the cooking competition?
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2019, 03:40 PM   #6
rosyposy707

View Post Originally Posted by rachelgirl192
I went in for the very first time today with my frog (who has passed all classes in school except for strength, we are stuck at the last level which is simply not doable) and did some quick competitions. I must say, I have no clue how it works. When my frog is racing, can I do anything to influence the game? It seems to be going on its own, same with the cooking competition?

The only way you can influence how your pet does in any competition is how high your pet's levels are in the Academy as far as I know. Other than that I don't think so...although, for the cooking competition you can add extra W-shop foods (or any ingredient foods, really) before you enter your pet for extra points.
Old 05-29-2019, 04:10 PM   #7

rachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshine
rachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshinerachelgirl192 is a ray of sunshine

So this is what I thught, just finish school and then that's it. For the cooking competition, it said I cold drag 5 foods into the game, and I bought food, but in fact it did not work, don't know why.
And the beauty pageant, does it matter what my pet is currently wearing?

I came 2nd in all 3 quick competitions, by the way.
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2019, 09:05 PM   #8
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Yes, if you aren't quite up to the diploma, your choice of clothing factors in to the overall score. I tooks second place with Scruffy when she appeared to be 'au naturel' but when I put a full outfit (all options chosen) She took first place. So I am pretty sure in the lower levels (7th, 8th, 9th) the clothing choices do help you boost your score a bit.
Old 05-30-2019, 01:00 AM   #9
rosyposy707

Yes, if you aren't quite up to the diploma, your choice of clothing factors in to the overall score. I tooks second place with Scruffy when she appeared to be 'au naturel' but when I put a full outfit (all options chosen) She took first place. So I am pretty sure in the lower levels (7th, 8th, 9th) the clothing choices do help you boost your score a bit.

Hmm, so if your clothing choices do matter, what types of clothing should your pet wear in order to get a higher chance of winning?
Old 05-30-2019, 07:01 AM   #10
Pokémon! ♥

emiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talentemiemiemi has lots of talent

I went in, early am and played. Some users appeared to be new, but the ‘bot’ players were near the bottom of the list. Emi took first place in the races this morning and Wro w/Scruffy took 1st in Beauty pageant.... after she found her clothes seems it won’t recognize the Lion, Elephant or Hippo costume. My poor pet did the ‘walk of shame’ down the runway, wearing her birthday suit
Oh haha, you recognized me? I was wondering if anyone would! I was doing a lot of Stadium stuff lately, cause it really racks up the cash. I’ve made a ton of money over the past few months.
Which pet do you usually use? I use Daisy for every competition, but I find that she does best in the Cooking and and Beauty Pageant. I feel like people prefer the running races and are more “serious” about them, cause I lose more often on those than I do with the other two competitions.
It’s too bad it glitched for you at the Beauty Pageant though! I wonder why..
emiemiemi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
want shum fiyah?!