Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 04:45 AM   #1
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default WEBKINZ STADIUM - Pets missing part of their clothes on runway

My granddaughters and I entered 3 pets in the open Beauty Pageant on Thursday evening 10/1 at Webkinz Stadium held at 8:30 pm EST. Each pet was from a different account -- one US and two Euro. (The date/time of the contest was of course different in the Euro accts, but it was the same pageant.) This was the very first time I'd entered a pageant, and I took extra special care when dressing our pets and preparing them for the pageant.

Disaster struck when we went in to watch them compete. I was stunned and rather embarrased to see all three pets missing major parts of their outfits. My U.S. skunk Taylor paraded down the runway proudly wearing red ruby slippers, a Crown of Wonder, red sunglasses -- BUT NO GOLD KINZ STYLE GOWN. I can still hear my littlest girl screeching, "GRANDMA, SHE'S NAKED!!" Okay, I realize pets/animals have fur but geez----it was the equivalent of a model walking the runway wearing nothing but a hat, shoes and sunglasses.

Ignoring my gut instinct, I very sheepishly checked in to see how our Euro pets had faired. This time my littlest one broke down in tears when her Yorkie and our second skunk appeared on the runway both missing their skirts. Come bedtime I was still hearing, "COULDN"T YOU AT LEAST HAVE PUT UNDERWEAR ON THEM, GRANDMA?" My older girl didn't say much, but I could feel her eyes on me thinking Grandma's an *****.

So is this an actual glitch or did Grandma choose the wrong clothes? Just wondering if there is some kind of rule that clothes must come from the W Shop or Curio Shop. Everyone else's pets were fully and beautifully dressed. Our disappearing clothing articles were that gold shimmery gown from the Kinz Style Shop, and two purple Charm Fairy Skirts (thankfully the Charm Fairy Tops didn't disappear too).

I don't dare do this Beauty Pageant thing again with the girls until I'm sure this won't happen again.

allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 06:45 AM   #2
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: WEBKINZ STADIUM - Pets missing part of their clothes on runway

Hm. That's strange. I've never heard of this glitch before. Have you tried contacting Ganz about it? They'll be able to tell you the answer.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 07:19 AM   #3
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: WEBKINZ STADIUM - Pets missing part of their clothes on runway

I have heard of this glitch and while it appears to you {or to the children} that the clothes are not there they are in fact on there and being judged as being on there. For some reason with certain pets and/or certain clothes they don't APPEAR on the pets, usually the four-legged ones, such as skirts, dresses and just various items. You can tell them that a computer tech said so if that makes them feel any better; they were in fact still totally {and quite stunningly well dressed in my never humble opinion} dressed to the 'crowd' and to the judges. I believe there is a thread or maybe more in the usual place for this, under hmmm can't think of the name but it's one of the categories here on WI. If I think of it I'll come back in and edit LOL

Ah, here's the main sub-forum link:
The Webkinz Stadium

And here's some other links a bit more specific to the issue at hand:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-world-417804/

Last edited by KeyLargo; 10-03-2009 at 07:19 AM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed