Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #51
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Site ALL WHITE??!!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Um, not sure why my thread got closed - I opened a thread about 18 hours ago - with over 100 replies and 1,500 views, and it got closed - BUT it was a "critical" topic - the same exact one as this: "Site Not Found".

Here is the GANZ answer about the situation:

Many people have called Ganz and they said there is some sectional maintenance going on which will affect portions of WW users throughout Thursday & at least through half of Friday.
Since this maintenance is sectional, not EVERYONE will be affected (thus a few "mine is working fine"), and the problem will not persist for the full 36 hours for everyone either (thus: "mine was working but now it isn't" or "mine wasn't working but now it is, go check yours").

So no one can say what the reality is for the rest of the WW users, as the repairs are sweeping across the servers and it has NOTHING to do with your browsers or your cache! If that fixed it for one or two people, it was just by chance!

Just sit tight and hopefully by your Friday night (our Saturday morning) it will be done - for the weekend, anyway)

Respectfully,
Bankskinz
Just pasting this again to lower frustration levels a bit - we're all in this together. Hold on WI friends! Imagine if we didn't have WI!!!!
Respectfully,
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #52
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

They must be working on fixing it again, because the problem is back. Now I can't get into Webkinz at all. So those of you who haven't been able to get on all day, perhaps this is a good sign for you. They probably have to turn more stuff off in order to fix the problem.

I just logged in again - no problems. Site came right up, and my account came right up. Everyone who has been waiting, check now and report in. It would be nice if we could report this as "fixed."

Last edited by jellytab; 10-15-2010 at 12:27 PM..
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 01:36 PM   #53
mlcm will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your post Bankskinz. I have been having trouble for two days. Can get on, can't get on....it goes back and forth. Glad to know it is Webkinz and not my computer.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #54

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

hmm I'm not sure because, well, I can log on perfectly. I hope GANZ fixes this!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 03:40 PM   #55

Kary is a glorious beacon of lightKary is a glorious beacon of lightKary is a glorious beacon of light

Just want to say that at 2:30MT, I can get into WW!!! I sure hope it has been fixed for everyone else too!! Thanks!
Kary is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #56
Lil Kinz
gypsygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

My site was down from late last night until late this afternoon. I finally called Ganz. They worked with me to see if it was something to be cleared on my pc, but wasn't able to get the site to load. Just a little while ago, I found it was back up. Evidently they fixed something!!
gypsygirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e