Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 08:41 AM   #41
Webkinz :)
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Site ALL WHITE??!!

Only my desktop works for me my laptop is not working at all i have tried everything cleared cache different browzer nothing even tried my brothers mac and it is not working there. I am puzzled by it all i hope we all get it back and running soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 08:47 AM   #42
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

It is all broken for me, probable just a temporary error. I'm sure Ganz is working on it.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 10-15-2010, 09:04 AM   #43
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

I wanted to give everyone an update i just spoke with ganz and they said to me that it should be fixed in a couple of hours and if it not working by noon to call them back. So they are aware of the problem and are working on it now good luck to everyone hope we can all get back on webkinz soon.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:27 AM   #44
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok, here, try and use their login from Webkinz Newz site, it is in the upper left hand corner. It worked for me
Webkinz Contests – Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information#
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 09:54 AM   #45

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks R for the update. The newz site didn't work for me either I guess I am just doomed to be patient...something I am not very good at! sigh!

AND IT IS ADOPTION DAY TOO!!!! My Labradoodle needs to be adopted today!!! I can't wait another 5 days to adopt him! All the new furniture is ready in his room! ARGGGHHHH

Last edited by Linduh; 10-15-2010 at 09:54 AM..
Linduh is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #46
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

ah this is soooooo frustrating! i can't update my adobe cuz my computer is a 2003 mac and it is SLOW and won't update ANYTHING. i can get on the webkinz main page but the login is only working once every 5 minutes or so. and even when i get to login, it won't load!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got it to load once, but when it got to WW, it just showed my dock, the green silouhettes for the adds, and when i pressed things to do there wern't any pics!!!! and my webkinz pic won't show up either!!!!!!! it is now 11:30 am where i am and i hope that they fix it by 12!! (30 minutes from now)
thanks bankskinz for the the info!!!!!! and thanks r for the update!
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 10:35 AM   #47
926joe
megeorgio is an unknown quantity at this point

webkinz hasn't worked for some users since yesterday! I think it's pathetic that they haven't been able to fix this yet. Just because it's only affecting users on a specific server, doesn't mean Ganz shouldn't be making this a priority!!!!
Old 10-15-2010, 10:40 AM   #48
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

i tottaly agree megeorgio!
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #49
saramariah is an unknown quantity at this point

I sooooo agree! I called today and Webkinz is aware of the problem but would not tell me how many people are affected nor would they give me a time frame for it to fixed. This is day 2 of no Webkinz access for me. My girlfriend lives 2 towns over and is enjoying Webkinz like usual! I'm so glad I didn't plan a party!!!!

Snickerdoodlez, I'm going through wicked bad withdrawal!!!!! Plus, I have 3 new codes I want to enter!!!! This is the pits!!!!

Last edited by saramariah; 10-15-2010 at 11:31 AM..
Old 10-15-2010, 11:34 AM   #50
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I had the problem yesterday. I had one window open that was already on Webkinz, but I tried to open a second window to bring up one of the other accounts to do an hourly event. It showed the site wasn't found. I tried again, nothing. I logged out on my account to use that window to log into the other account, and that one worked the first time, but going to the second or third account, it "broke" too. Then I opened several windows, and most didn't work, but every so often, I got one that worked. It seems to be working fine for me this morning, but for those of you still having the problem, you might try closing the current window you are using completely and opening a new window to try. Of course, maybe it's all fixed by now and you're not having any more problems - hope, hope!
jellytab is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e