Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 06:29 AM   #81
sara9894
Webkinz :)

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Phones

This glitch only affected my Euro acct. My NA, Asia, and my children's two NA accts are all fine. So annoying, but at least it's just one acct this time and not all of them like the last time this happened.

EDIT: Read through some posts...my affected acct hasn't had a pet adoptd to it in about a year, and the only pets that are on it are a golden retriever and a persian cat...no lions.

Last edited by sara9894; 04-07-2010 at 06:34 AM..
sara9894 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 08:13 AM   #82
MamaTaz
Gift Guru

MamaTaz has a spectacular aura about

I have 4 accounts and lost all of my contacts on two of them. I thought I was just a nutter. LOL
Old 04-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #83
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Euro account, server 13 noticed tonight all friends on phone gone
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 06:46 AM   #84

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

NA is going to be wiped out soon only if ganz fixes this problem . . I only have NA account, so i hope this doesn't happen to me.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 04:16 PM   #85
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default WEBKINZ PHONE freinds llist keeps clearing

Just wondering I have multiple accounts - two of the accounts the phone works like normal.

two of the accounts when I go to kinzpost something to another account and the friends list is empty even tho the day before i have re added my other accounts.

this has happened a few times - just this last week or so

wondering is it just me or have other people had the same thing happen.

I'm the only person to use the accounts BTW.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #86

webkinzinfinaty is on a distinguished road

yaay it skipped me.i'm soo sorry that all the other members are having trouble
webkinzinfinaty is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #87
fedormel

melany852 will become famous soon enough

So far I have two accounts that have empty phones, laya13 and npatete80. I will post more if I find more.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:18 PM   #88

webkinzinfinaty is on a distinguished road

mine is american so it might be for euro and asia i am so sorry to hear all your friends have vanished.

i've been lucky enough so far to were my list hasn't been wiped clean
webkinzinfinaty is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #89

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

My phone won't turn on!!!

I had a friend waiting in the trading room and can't get back to her!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:54 AM   #90
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WEBKINZ PHONE freinds llist keeps clearing

Yep! It has been happening a lot - there are at least three threads already on it and it even hit the front page a few days ago We need to phone GAnz and let them know because it is affecting LOTS of people!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Closed

Tags
please not na!