Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 01:27 PM   #111
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WEBKINZ PHONE freinds llist keeps clearing

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Six days now and no friends' list! Gifts coming in and no way of responding or knowing who they are from! Thank you for upgrading this to critical!

I've been looking too and have yet to find the common denominator
Let me know if you see anything you think will help the techs out
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2010, 01:16 AM   #112
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

This has been going on in a couple of our account for a couple of week now-the two main account I earn the mot for and buy the expensive rare with. Now, I cannot send to anyone else because there is no longer a friend's list. I sure hope this gets fixed soon. should we start bombarding Ganz with phone calls and complaints?

Oh yeah, no adoption of anything recently.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 01:32 AM   #113
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I have the same problem for several days now. My Euro account and 1 American account. I will add 4 or 5 names and the next day they are gone again, so I add them again and you guessed it, gone again! Does anyone know if Ganz is aware of this Glitch.
My Granddaughter in Japan has the same problem, so it is not just in the U S.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 08:31 AM   #114
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Phones

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
I went into one of my accounts and went to send something and it said I had to add friends to list first. I had like over 30 names so not sure I have seen it has happened to other people and not sure if it makes a difference or not but this account is on server18
I am sorry to hear this about all your accounts. My DD's account is also doing this. Adding friends back on and go back in and they are gone. If you want to PM me I have a telephone number that will get you straight to Technical Support at Webkinz. You should have a pic of this ready for them to email to the support person who answers your call.

If I am not supposed to give out the telephone number (Moderator), please message me before I give it out please.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 12:07 PM   #115
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have 2 Asian Deluxe accounts on server14. The older of the 2 accounts (opened Jan 24, 2008 ) has had the Kinzchat phone wiped clean. The younger account is okay (account opened on August 18, 2008 ). When I had both accounts running at the same time, the one that is okay actually had the other on the friends list and it "yoo hoo'd" recognizing that the older one was there (although the older one did not recognize the other was there).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 06:40 PM   #116
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Is Ganz ever going to fix this glitch...it's been weeks
Trouble is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 05:26 AM   #117
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I am wondering if it is only affecting deluxe - has any non-deluxe account been affected?

Mine has just got worse ( if possible)! Now the account that still has names on it can't see me at all when we are in the same zone even though the name is on there. When I click the phone on the wiped-out account - it tells me that deluxe accounts can personalize their phones! Could this be a contributing factor?

Oops - update - after reloading I can now be perceived by the first account again! However still no names back on the wiped-clean account

Last edited by COONYCOON; 04-13-2010 at 05:26 AM..
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 05:30 AM   #118
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

No, hasn't affected my deluxe. Good Morning Coony. Round and round you go.

Last edited by karkar99; 04-13-2010 at 05:32 AM..
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 07:49 AM   #119
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Not sure that I am finding the same common denominator as SnowCrystal.

~ Two oldest accounts with empty phones are from early in 2008, but there is one that is ok that was opened in Sept 2008.

~ Accts with empty phones haven't had new pets adopted since 12/08 & 6/09

~ Older acct that is ok, had pet adopted in 10/09

~ All other accts that are ok were opened in 2009.

Asian (Deluxe) Server 14 - acct opened 1/08 [last pet adopted 12/08] - phone empty

Asian (NON-Deluxe) Server 14 - acct opened 9/08 [last pet adopted 10/09] - phone ok

Asian (Deluxe) Server 14 - acct opened 4/09 [last pet adopted 6/09] - phone ok

Asian (Deluxe) Server 14 - acct opened 12/09 [only one pet on acct] - phone ok

Euro - (Deluxe) Server 13 - acct opened 6/08 [last pet adopted 6/09] - phone empty

Euro - (Deluxe) Server 13 - acct opened 5/09 [last pet adopted 5/09] - phone ok

Euro - (NON-Deluxe) Server 13 - acct opened 11/09 [only one pet on acct] phone ok

* this is a combination of my own and friends accts
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 08:12 AM   #120
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Not sure that I am finding the same common denominator as SnowCrystal.

~ Two oldest accounts with empty phones are from early in 2008, but there is one that is ok that was opened in Sept 2008.

~ Accts with empty phones haven't had new pets adopted since 12/08 & 6/09

~ Older acct that is ok, had pet adopted in 10/09

~ All other accts that are ok were opened in 2009.

Asian (Deluxe) Server 14 - acct opened 1/08 [last pet adopted 12/08] - phone empty

Asian (NON-Deluxe) Server 14 - acct opened 9/08 [last pet adopted 10/09] - phone ok

Asian (Deluxe) Server 14 - acct opened 4/09 [last pet adopted 6/09] - phone ok

Asian (Deluxe) Server 14 - acct opened 12/09 [only one pet on acct] - phone ok

Euro - (Deluxe) Server 13 - acct opened 6/08 [last pet adopted 6/09] - phone empty

Euro - (Deluxe) Server 13 - acct opened 5/09 [last pet adopted 5/09] - phone ok

Euro - (NON-Deluxe) Server 13 - acct opened 11/09 [only one pet on acct] phone ok

* this is a combination of my own and friends accts

Thank you for the detailed report. The WIki Glitch report references this thread so post all your clues here.

The techs look at the WIki and the WIki leads here for details.
Closed

Tags
please not na!