Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 07:34 AM   #101
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Default Re: Kinzphones friends lists gone

This has been happening to my Asian account for two weeks. Every day my friends list is wiped clean. I can never recreate it. I can't find my friends in WW. It stinks. Bad.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 08:12 AM   #102
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Phones

I have added this to the WIki glitch report.

Does anyone have the server numbers?

Thanks a lot.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:45 AM   #103
Webkinz :)

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

How do I know the server number? Would be glad togive it to you--and anyone else!! This is soooooooo frustrating! This is the 4th day in a row that my euro acct has been wiped out. Am trying to do some re-decorating, sending things from one acct to another and I am not amused by this at all.

And, now, to make matters worse, the last 2 days, I have had to answer the request twice. The first time, I answer it, go back to the acct I want to kinzpost from and the reply is not there. So I log back into the acct I want to be able to send to and there is the request again. I answer yes again and then it will go through ok. Groan!

Last edited by ALBERTIII; 04-10-2010 at 08:45 AM..
Old 04-10-2010, 10:02 AM   #104
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ALBERTIII
How do I know the server number? Would be glad togive it to you--and anyone else!! This is soooooooo frustrating! This is the 4th day in a row that my euro acct has been wiped out. Am trying to do some re-decorating, sending things from one acct to another and I am not amused by this at all.

And, now, to make matters worse, the last 2 days, I have had to answer the request twice. The first time, I answer it, go back to the acct I want to kinzpost from and the reply is not there. So I log back into the acct I want to be able to send to and there is the request again. I answer yes again and then it will go through ok. Groan!
Are you using FireFox?
Old 04-10-2010, 10:08 AM   #105
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I have added this to the WIki glitch report.

Does anyone have the server numbers?

Thanks a lot.
Mine are posted on the previous page
Euro - 13 (phone empty)
Asian - 14 (phone empty)

But I have a friend who's accounts I checked that are the same server #'s as mine and they are both fine.
Euro - 13 (phone still full)
Asian - 14 (phone still full)
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #106

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Am using the new windows, whatever it is called. Use the one in the lab at the college.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:14 AM   #107
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ALBERTIII
Am using the new windows, whatever it is called. Use the one in the lab at the college.
The version of windows you are using won't matter. It's the browser (ie: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox...) you are using that will enable you to tell what server you are on. Mozilla Firefox is the easiest to find out your server number. I would guess that if you are on a college campus computer, it's most likely using Internet Explorer.

This is a quote from another thread -

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
If you're using Firefox, it's easy to find. Here's what the previous posters are talking about:

My account is on server #4.

Click the image to open in full size.

If you're using Internet Explorer, it's much more complicated. You have to look at the temporary internet files on your computer. Look for something that says wapi in the file name.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 01:08 PM   #108
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: WEBKINZ PHONE freinds llist keeps clearing

Euro account server 13 added friends and lost again in one day
Asian account server 14 just noticed today, don't know how long missing
other 2 asian accounts ok so far different servers. All US accounts ok

Last edited by Gram2Four; 04-10-2010 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: added info
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 01:12 PM   #109
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

So I see 13 and 14 but not EVERY account on 13 and 14 so probably not very useful to the techs
Old 04-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #110
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Six days now and no friends' list! Gifts coming in and no way of responding or knowing who they are from! Thank you for upgrading this to critical!

I've been looking too and have yet to find the common denominator
COONYCOON is offline Female
Closed

Tags
please not na!